#26 5-19-2017 2:21 AM

RIvnay
Sayulita, Mexico
Posts: 18

Re: Where Are You Going This Summer?

We make a plan this summer visit San Pancho Nayarit Mexico beach. Enjoy a holiday on this beach. Affordable and budget living accommodation available food quality is also better. San Pancho gives a best travel & hotel options provide. I am also visiting this place but this time make a plan with the family. smile

#27 5-19-2017 7:01 AM

DaveSwede
Batam, Indonesia
Award: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Posts: 161

Re: Where Are You Going This Summer?

I have another 3~4 weeks coming up soon.  I was originally thinking Myanmar, but it will be monsoon season, so now looking at Mauritius & Reunion.

#28 7-3-2017 7:50 PM

jake0020
Jake
Essex, England
Award: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi I
Posts: 144

Re: Where Are You Going This Summer?

i spent 25 days in Poland from late may to mid june, then it won't be summer anymore but going to Lebanon in october.

Last edited by jake0020 (7-3-2017 7:51 PM)

#29 7-3-2017 9:05 PM

heathercurry
Heather
New York, New York
Posts: 30

Re: Where Are You Going This Summer?

Low key plans this summer--a couple road trips: to the beach (Rhode Island) and to Baltimore and Harpers Ferry. smile

#30 7-3-2017 9:48 PM

grandmar
RosalieAnn
Leonardtown, Maryland
Wanderer
Posts: 462

Re: Where Are You Going This Summer?

Not planning on going anywhere.  We drove down to Florida in May.  Not going anywhere again until October

#31 7-3-2017 10:07 PM

ulis
Uli
Vienna, Austria
Wanderer
Posts: 426

Re: Where Are You Going This Summer?

To France,  but my big trips are usually in the winter

#32 7-3-2017 10:08 PM

Lotus28
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Posts: 1972

Re: Where Are You Going This Summer?

Taiwan in September with our baby. Nothing very adventurous but we're happy to try some good local cuisine again!
I've visited there uncountable times in the past and so does my husband, so we're not visiting typical tourists sites but it's been a while since I visited there for the last time so I am looking for some info of hidden gems or off the beaten track. Any insider tips would be welcomed :-)

#33 7-4-2017 2:29 AM

Toonsarah
Sarah
London Borough of Ealing, United Kingdom
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Sightseer
Posts: 73

Re: Where Are You Going This Summer?

We're off to Washington State tomorrow to tour the national parks (mainly) and go whale watching smile

Later this summer we have short weekend trips planned to Germany (to take in a football match in Mainz and visit friends in Trier) and Italy (spending our wedding anniversary revisiting the small town where my husband's mother's family originated)

#34 7-4-2017 2:40 AM

continentalsafaris
Posts: 8

Re: Where Are You Going This Summer?

I have no plan.I am very busy.

#35 7-4-2017 9:01 AM

osgoodst
steve
Chicago, Illinois
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IIIAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Posts: 1159

Re: Where Are You Going This Summer?

Just go lucky for this summer.  Going on a business trip to Budapest in a few weeks and bringing the wife along.  After that I'll be off to croatia for a few days, then off to Savannah Georgia for a couple of days.

This fall trying to visit the folks, and do a long weekend in seattle.

#36 7-5-2017 12:04 AM

Sept922
Award: Community LeaderAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster I
Posts: 1673

Re: Where Are You Going This Summer?

I just returned in mid june from a 48 day trip...Lisbon, Munich, a quick look at the Swiss Alps, Italy,  Morocco and Cyprus. It was incredible. My birthday ins in september and a short 2 week trip is in order. Maybe Colombia. If not them maybe Mexico.......Medellin is in the lead so far.

#37 7-6-2017 1:24 AM

kylepimp
Posts: 7

Re: Where Are You Going This Summer?

Hey I was thinking to travel Vietnam! I am little bit odd, but I don't know. I love hot and humid weather and asian food also. I heard Vietnam qualifies all these three conditions. So I was thinking to visit there. Is there anyone going to Vietnam?

#38 7-6-2017 1:34 AM

nolan
Posts: 3787

kylepimp wrote:

Check out Vietnam and see who are the locals there. BTW you can't search for them yet until you update your profile, get an award or contribute to the website (not mandatory).

There are lots of TravBuddies going there, no doubt about it.

#39 7-6-2017 7:14 PM

tlenot
Tony
Denver, Colorado
Award: Critic IAward: Happy Happy Happy
Sightseer
Posts: 60

Re: Where Are You Going This Summer?

Traveling around Colorado.  Washington DC beginning of September.  Hopefully Yellowstone and Grand Teton NP beginning of August.

#40 7-7-2017 12:25 AM

Traveleering
Avi
Chandigarh, India
Posts: 11

Re: Where Are You Going This Summer?

I am fro India. Some area in India like Karnataka, Delhi, and many states are suffering from extreme hot summer. So I have the plan to visit Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia.

#41 7-7-2017 1:22 AM

pilgrim68
Chris
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIIAward: Critic IAward: Writer IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IV
Posts: 1363

Re: Where Are You Going This Summer?

Cyprus but not until 1st September.

#42 7-7-2017 7:15 AM

ellechic
New York, New York
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IIIAward: Writer IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Posts: 172

Re: Where Are You Going This Summer?

Already spent 2 weeks in China/HK and 2 weeks in Japan last May.

Just booked my South Africa and Namibia trip for 3 weeks in August! Trying to do some research now and fill up day-to-day itinerary... It'll be half tour group/half on-my-own kind of trip smile

#43 7-7-2017 8:29 AM

harbinger
Cathy
Brussels, Belgium
Award: Vox Populi I
Posts: 167

Re: Where Are You Going This Summer?

I'm taking the opportunity of dropping my daughter at a pony camp in France as an excuse for the rest of us to take a bit of a road trip via Dieppe and Saumur on the way there, and then some mother/daughter time on the coast around Bordeaux on the way back (god bless Ryanair).
After that, I'm 'looking forward to' a hip replacement, which will rather cramp my style for a bit, but will hopefully open up new (pain free) horizons smile

#44 7-15-2017 9:22 AM

KyivWitch
Posts: 24

Re: Where Are You Going This Summer?

Exploring Poland, it has lots of things to offer. In September, Prague is planned

#45 7-18-2017 12:22 PM

#47 7-19-2017 4:11 AM

bensonryan
Ryan
Yokohama, Japan
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IVAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Posts: 142

Re: Where Are You Going This Summer?

Staying right here in the Tokyo and Yokohama areas.

#48 7-20-2017 4:34 AM

gemmapurcell
Gemma
Posts: 43

Re: Where Are You Going This Summer?

This summer I will go to Australia with my family. Now I am very exciting for this trip. From my childhood it is a dream for me to visit there.

#49 7-20-2017 12:01 PM

kperaka
Jyo
California, United States
Posts: 2

Re: Where Are You Going This Summer?

Just came back from Hawaii. Maybe too late to respond to this thread smile

#50 7-21-2017 3:05 AM

jessicapinto
Jissica
Chicago, Illinois
Posts: 2

Hi,

Good
I am going to Orlando in the next months.
Anybody want to go Orlando?

This post has had no activity for 90 days and has been closed to new replies.

Board footer