#1 3-22-2017 1:58 AM

reikunboy
chris
Kobe, Japan
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi II
Wanderer
Posts: 438

Jerusalem

Hi

I'm thinking of going to Israel. It really fascinated me right now.
I will only have ten days. Was wondering how many days Jerusalem warrants.

I'm not religious but really enjoy watching people.
Am still very much interested in the religious sites but more for the historical value.

#2 3-22-2017 4:50 AM

Oreet
Oreet
Israel
Couch Potato
Posts: 29

Re: Jerusalem

If you can - then you should allot at least 3 days for Jerusalem - there is so much to see and do and experience in Jerusalem that a month wouldn't be enough - but 3 days will definitely let you get a good feel for the city and still leave you a reasonable amount of time to tour the rest of the country.

#3 3-22-2017 3:37 PM

fransglobal
Francis
Moderator
Globetrotter
Posts: 17593

Re: Jerusalem

I agree. At least three days for Jerusalem. While I can't say it's one of my favourite cities, it is one of the most interesting I've been to.

#4 3-23-2017 1:39 AM

margunn
margunn
Bergen, Norway
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Explorer
Posts: 1363

Re: Jerusalem

Jerusalem is the best city in the world for people watching.
I would spend 4-6 days there. You can use Jerusalem as a base for going to places like the Dead sea,Masada and Bethlehem.
Israel is a small country and easy to get around.

This post has had no activity for 90 days and has been closed to new replies.

Board footer