#1 3-1-2017 11:29 PM

Posts: 3

Best way from Goa to Rajasthan?

Hi, I'm in Goa now, but on my way to Jodhpur, or in those districts. I call for both travel advice, but especially tips on how I can travel the best way from Goa to Rajasthan, is it by overnight trains?

Is there some place that I shouldn't miss on the way? Might in connection with the transit station?

#2 3-3-2017 6:40 AM

Apurva_N
Apurva
New Delhi, India
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IIAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Wanderer
Posts: 389

Re: Best way from Goa to Rajasthan?

If you're going to Jodhpur, don't miss Jaisalmer - my favourite city in Rajasthan.

#3 3-4-2017 3:20 AM

Re: Best way from Goa to Rajasthan?

Thank you, I was thinking about to go there! I find a workaway place there that sounds very interesting - so long distans thogh... But I suppose that is possible to travel via nightbuses in the north as well as here? (I did from Goa to Hampi)

#4 3-4-2017 4:43 AM

davejo
david
Puerto Princesa City, Philippines
Award: Photographer IAward: Critic IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug I
Sightseer
Posts: 97

Re: Best way from Goa to Rajasthan?

well, train for sure, but you may consider spending a couple of days in Mumbai, see the Gateway to India. I would also consider Udaipur, a beautiful city with the lake and some old Havelis. And i agree Jaisilmer is certainly wiorth a visit to see the fort and even some camel riding in the desert

#5 3-4-2017 8:42 PM

Re: Best way from Goa to Rajasthan?

Thank you for tips, I had plans to visit Udaipur also, unfortunately, I have only a month in India, so I'll try to go to Rajasthan as soon as possible...

This post has had no activity for 90 days and has been closed to new replies.

Board footer