#1 1-12-2017 3:39 AM

7 days Jordan Itinerary for March

Hi guys

Could you kindly help me with my itinerary for 7 days using a public transport around Jordan , Ive heard about tours that are offered in Hotels that actually makes traveling around easy from Amman to Petra but I would like to decide on it based on your opinion ...

Places I want to see are Amman im landing there on a Saturday Morning 4am so I was thinking to spend that day walking around the city , 2nd day go to Jerash , 3rd day start my way down south but im not sure where to start , I want to see dead sea , Jordan river , wandi rum and Petra and I want to cross to Israel so ill appreciate all the tips /suggestions on making this itinerary possible smile Im thinking I can leave dead see and go to it in Israel ?

Thanking you in advance

#2 1-12-2017 4:18 AM

decadent
Roman
Minsk, Belarus
Couch Potato
Posts: 19

Re: 7 days Jordan Itinerary for March

I recommend to visit Dead Sea near Wadi Mudjib. There were no people at all when I was there. Very impressive place.
After Petra and Wadi Rum you can go to Aqaba and then to Eilat (Israel).
I visited Middle East 7 years ago so I can't remember all details of my trip.

#3 1-12-2017 4:29 AM

EmyG
Emilia
Oxford, England
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IVAward: Critic IIIAward: Writer IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi VAward: Spambuster IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Globetrotter
Posts: 5566

Re: 7 days Jordan Itinerary for March

My friend was in Jordan two years ago and he told that the best way to see Jordan is to hire a taxi driver for a day or few. Hotels are willing to help with this. Then you dont have to stick to a tour program or bus timetables and you can decide what you want to see and for how long. Usually those taxi drivers are more than happy to show you around, instead of waiting in the cab.

I havent been to Jordan yes so I'm writting this on behalf of my friend. In 5 days he was able to see Petra, Wadi Rum, Amman, Jerash, Dead Sea and Mt. Nebo (using a private taxi). What do you want to see in Israel? Eilat? 7 days won't get you far.

#4 1-12-2017 4:58 AM

EmyG wrote:

Hi

Thank you so much for the suggestions ill have a look at it .

I wnt be in Israel for 7 days , only in Jordan for 7 days .

#5 1-12-2017 4:59 AM

decadent wrote:

After Petra and Wadi Rum you can go to Aqaba and then to Eilat (Israel).
I visited Middle East 7 years ago so I can't remember all details of my trip.

Thanks ill have a look at that smile

This post has had no activity for 90 days and has been closed to new replies.

Board footer