#1 12-5-2016 10:58 PM

TravChef
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

TravBuddy Lady Meet-up End of June 2017

Thanks to Yanti (Aurora78) and Margunn are two person who has a brilliant idea for the lady meet-up. I took this opportunity to open my fruit orchard back in Surat Thani for a meeting point before we will be heading to the beach. If you are not ecologic person then you can head straight to the Island.

Please confirm if you are around or maybe if you are interesting.

Lady Only Event!

Facebook Event:

Draft Itinerary:

Day 1: June 29, 2017: General Meet-up
Dinner at Cabbage and Condoms

Day 2: June 30, 2017: Travel to Kanchanaburi

Day 3: July 1: Travel to Koh Samed

Day 4/5: July 2-3 Koh Samed

More details to follows...stay tune.

Last edited by TravChef (6-19-2017 1:13 AM)

#2 12-6-2016 11:00 AM

Re: TravBuddy Lady Meet-up End of June 2017

I'm more interested in the fruits that you'll be picking from your farm during the meetup, having seen your photos of these before 😜

It looks like you'll have a nice batch of ladies joining, so enjoy!

I doubt if we will have a guys only meetup nearby, unless somebody else organizes it. I may be traveling to another part of the world that time.

#3 12-6-2016 11:20 AM

Bergen, Norway
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Re: TravBuddy Lady Meet-up End of June 2017

It would be cool if it was a guys only meet-up to. Then we could meet later and compare notes

#4 12-7-2016 5:07 AM

nolan wrote:

It looks like you'll have a nice batch of ladies joining, so enjoy!

It would be totally awesome.

#5 12-7-2016 5:08 AM

#9 12-9-2016 5:10 AM

EmyG
Emilia
Oxford, England
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IVAward: Critic IIIAward: Writer IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi VAward: Spambuster IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Posts: 5566

#10 12-9-2016 7:49 AM

#11 12-12-2016 1:48 AM

EmyG wrote:

Hahahah!

#12 12-12-2016 1:48 AM

Sure Francesca 😄

I can find you some wigs.

#13 12-16-2016 7:28 AM

TravChef wrote:

Sure Francesca 😄

I can find you some wigs.

An Irish Mrs. Doubtfire!

Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Award: Happy Happy Happy
Posts: 81

Re: TravBuddy Lady Meet-up End of June 2017

I have just seen this and the itinerary looks great!
I am waiting until the ladies will open this for gents too.. big_smile

#17 1-25-2017 9:58 AM

Fort Worth, Texas
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

looks like fun!  I would love to join.
Margunn- it will be great to see you again.  Maybe I will try to convince Brenda to come along as well smile

#18 1-27-2017 4:57 AM

looks like fun!  I would love to join.

Yeah,would be cool if you can make it. Just tell Brenda not to bring Donald Trump,he he

#19 1-28-2017 2:01 AM

cotton_foam
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer VAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIIAward: Vox Populi VAward: Spambuster IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Posts: 5194

EmyG wrote:

big_smile big_smile big_smile

#20 3-13-2017 3:39 PM

Re: TravBuddy Lady Meet-up End of June 2017

OK, I am confirmed today!  now I just have to find a great deal on airfare . . .

#21 3-13-2017 3:44 PM

looks like fun!  I would love to join.

Brenda said she wont be joining us this time  - to pricey to get there.

#22 3-19-2017 2:27 PM

Great 😀. I just booked my tickets ☺

#23 4-25-2017 1:09 PM

Only 2 months away now. So girls,if you are in Thailand join us 😀
I will be in Thailand from the 18th of June to 8th of July

Last edited by margunn (4-25-2017 1:12 PM)

#24 5-13-2017 9:41 AM

Re: TravBuddy Lady Meet-up End of June 2017

UPDATE
June 29th-the 1th most of us will be in Bangkok. There we will have a pre meet-up​ where boys are allowed to 😉. On the 1th we will ditch any guys we might have met in Bangkok and hit the beach on Ko Samet. We will be there to the 3th. That's the end of the meet-up,but not a problem to hang around after. Come join us

#25 5-13-2017 4:55 PM

UPDATE

Good thing your meetup ID says "Pre ladies meet-up Boys allowed" ... imagine if it said "pre-lady boys meetup" instead LOL

This post has had no activity for 90 days and has been closed to new replies.

Board footer