#1 9-21-2016 3:11 PM

Cebu, Philippines
Couch Potato
Posts: 6

is craving an adventure!

I'm bored & in need of some adventure. I say we get drunk, get stupid, get a stick, go poke something with teeth and see if we can outrun it.

#2 9-21-2016 8:55 PM

nolan
Explorer
Posts: 3785

jaeson_kyle wrote:

Hmmmm, that's a different kind of adventure you are looking for tongue

You can get a great adventure just on adrenaline alone, no need to get drunk or wasted or risk getting bitten.

Perhaps you can update your profile so we can recommend places for you to visit? It shows no visited places yet and what you want to visit are mostly in the Philippines.

For the "risk of getting bitten" part, I highly recommend Flores Island in Indonesia where you can attempt to tease a Komodo dragon tongue

#3 9-22-2016 1:36 PM

jaeson_kyle
jaeson kyle
Cebu, Philippines
Couch Potato
Posts: 6

Re: is craving an adventure!

hahaha Well I bet that's sounds fun and dangerous, Thanks for the suggestion nolan big_smile

#4 10-13-2016 3:58 PM

shmodzilla
Dave
Watkins Glen, New York
Award: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi I
Tourist
Posts: 170

I like your thinking!

This post has had no activity for 90 days and has been closed to new replies.

Board footer