#1 9-21-2016 3:11 PM

jaeson_kyle
jaeson kyle
Cebu, Philippines
Couch Potato

is craving an adventure!

I'm bored & in need of some adventure. I say we get drunk, get stupid, get a stick, go poke something with teeth and see if we can outrun it.

#2 9-21-2016 8:55 PM

nolan
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IIIAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Explorer

Re: is craving an adventure!

jaeson_kyle wrote:

I'm bored & in need of some adventure. I say we get drunk, get stupid, get a stick, go poke something with teeth and see if we can outrun it.

Hmmmm, that's a different kind of adventure you are looking for tongue

You can get a great adventure just on adrenaline alone, no need to get drunk or wasted or risk getting bitten.

Perhaps you can update your profile so we can recommend places for you to visit? It shows no visited places yet and what you want to visit are mostly in the Philippines.

For the "risk of getting bitten" part, I highly recommend Flores Island in Indonesia where you can attempt to tease a Komodo dragon tongue

#3 9-22-2016 1:36 PM

jaeson_kyle
jaeson kyle
Cebu, Philippines
Couch Potato

hahaha Well I bet that's sounds fun and dangerous, Thanks for the suggestion nolan big_smile

#4 10-13-2016 3:58 PM

shmodzilla
Dave
Watkins Glen, New York
Award: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi I
Tourist

I like your thinking!

This post has had no activity for 90 days and has been closed to new replies.

Board footer