#1 3-15-2016 8:35 AM

Scott
Glasgow, Scotland
Couch Potato
Posts: 1

Moving to New York from UK.

Hi Guys,

I am a resident of the United Kingdom living in Glasgow, Scotland. I am a musician looking to make a move to the big apple in order to pursue my music. My girlfriend is also a citizen from the UK and would be looking to pursue her fashion career. I currently work as a case officer in an insolvency practice dealing with individuals who are in IVA's, Sequestrations, Trust Deed's and Bankruptcy. My girlfriend works in Marks & Spencer's as a Visual Merchandiser.

I am here to ask if any of you kind people could explain what the chances are of getting a visa. I am looking to move on a permanent basis and really establish ourselves in New York. the Questions I have right now are below.

What is visa would I be able to apply for "Skilled" or "Unskilled" workers payment?

What is the chances and how to go about getting the visa?

I want to make you aware that I only have a few highers and good standard grades and so does my girlfriend. She also has a HNC in Fashion desigjn.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Scott

#2 3-15-2016 10:19 AM

fransglobal
Francis
Moderator
Globetrotter
Posts: 17592

Re: Moving to New York from UK.

You should visit this site for info.

https://www.uscis.gov/working-united-st … nt-workers

I have moved this thread to North America section of forum.

This post has had no activity for 90 days and has been closed to new replies.

Board footer