#1 9-24-2015 5:19 AM

Bali, Indonesia
Award: Happy Happy HappyAward: Ambassador
Posts: 18

Srilanka Visa Application Failure transaction

Does anyone in this forum have experience on the Srilanka ETA transaction failure? I always use my credit card for online transaction but always failed when processing the payment. Called the bank already and seems all of feature needed has been activated by the bank.

Cheers,
Putri

#2 9-24-2015 9:18 PM

tour_guy
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IIIAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Nomad
Posts: 671

Re: Srilanka Visa Application Failure transaction

Have you tried again after notifying the bank? Or try with another credit card, but prior to the application notify the bank.

Here is some discussion on this

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g2 … Lanka.html

#3 9-25-2015 11:27 PM

allard02
Posts: 4

Re: Srilanka Visa Application Failure transaction

I'm trying to apply for an individual tourist ETA visa online, however both times i've tried it says 'Oh! Your transaction has failed'. I've tried to check the status of my application in case it has gone through but it says 'Invalid Passport or Confirmation Number found. Please Contact DI&E Agent for more Details.' I'm assuming that means it hasn't gone through.

#4 12-14-2015 2:43 AM

gangasri
Chennai, India
Posts: 1

Re: Srilanka Visa Application Failure transaction

How much price this place

#5 12-14-2015 5:53 AM

christine4321
St. Catharines, Canada
Award: Community LeaderAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi III
Nomad
Posts: 860

Re: Srilanka Visa Application Failure transaction

I don't know if this has anything to do with your problem but some non essential online forms that I have filled out using Safari browser would not go through. I ended up downloading Firefox and the form would be fine. The suggestion about switching browsers was given to me from a service rep of one of the forms I was trying to fill out. I had trouble with 3 different forms and now always use Firefox. I have been able to fill in some forms when I use Safari but it was annoying to fill in one and have it not go through so I just stopped using it

#6 12-15-2015 6:40 AM

sarahava
Sarah
Detroit, Michigan
Posts: 20

Re: Srilanka Visa Application Failure transaction

Sri Lanka visa is very easy then other countries.

This post has had no activity for 90 days and has been closed to new replies.

Board footer