#1 9-26-2014 4:59 PM

lookout
Award: Vox Populi I
Tourist

Just For Fun - Would You Rather...

Hi all!

I am new here having just signed up, so thought i'd say hello with a random fun question!

Would you rather:

A) Be stuck in your home country (that you live in) with absolutely no money/home (i.e. but you would have local knowledge)

OR

B) Be stuck alone on a small island (contains beach and a forest) with so much money (i.e. millions!) but likely no people at all?

#2 9-28-2014 3:12 PM

jake0020
Jake
Essex, England
Award: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi I
Tourist

Re: Just For Fun - Would You Rather...

its a difficult question to answer, being homeless and broke in your hometown doesn't sound much fun, but on the other hand having millions in the bank on an island inhabited by no one makes the money useless.

One thing i do know is although i like a day or two to myself every now and again i don't think i would like to be in total isolation.

Welcome to the site my friend.

#3 9-29-2014 3:16 AM

stefmuts
Stefanie
Neerpelt, Belgium
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Explorer

A nor B ! But if i really really have to choose it's going to be A

#4 9-29-2014 5:41 PM

lookout
Award: Vox Populi I
Tourist

Thanks for the responses! The idea was to come up with two undesirable options! Maybe if you had millions on a island you can burn it for warmth haha (and maybe you have a chance to get rescued)! On the other hand in your own country maybe you know of where to go and get lucky somehow! Both very terrible choices!

Thanks for the welcome jake0020!

#5 9-30-2014 6:51 AM

stefmuts
Stefanie
Neerpelt, Belgium
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Explorer

lookout wrote:

The idea was to come up with two undesirable options!  ...   Both very terrible choices!

They were indeed!

This post has had no activity for 90 days and has been closed to new replies.

Board footer