#51 4-9-2013 4:12 AM

marix_sublime
Maricar
Lagos, Nigeria
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Posts: 1046

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

from London110's list....Las Vegas!

#52 4-11-2013 6:06 AM

nolan
Posts: 3784

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

From Maricar's list - the United Kingdom!

#53 4-13-2013 2:08 AM

cotton_foam
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer VAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIIAward: Vox Populi VAward: Spambuster IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Nolan's: Myanmar or Burma

#54 4-18-2013 5:14 PM

vulindlela
Jeremy
Indianapolis, Indiana
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IIIAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi VAward: Spambuster IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Posts: 9939

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

I can't see May's list, so I will pick one from Nolan...

Mongolia
I want to go there on KAL via ICN airport...

Last edited by vulindlela (4-19-2013 7:05 PM)

#55 4-19-2013 6:01 PM

Dorota
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

On vulindlela's list: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I'm most likely going there next summer for the World Cup!

#56 4-21-2013 5:51 PM

itravel1
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Posts: 2157

Liechtenstein

#57 4-22-2013 1:40 AM

Airportman
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IVAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IVAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi VAward: Spambuster IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Posts: 6071

From itravel1's list: Vietnam

#58 4-24-2013 3:37 PM

Orlando, Florida
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIIAward: Critic IIIAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IIIAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

From Airportman's list: Mongolia. The name of its capital Ulan Bator sounds so very exotic!  One of my friends worked there for a year, and told me many good things about the people there.

#59 4-27-2013 7:18 AM

Bergen, Norway
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Posts: 1373

From Cho's list, Turkey. I'm going to Istanbul on the TB new years mettup smile

#60 4-27-2013 7:22 AM

missandrea81
Andrea
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIIAward: Critic IIIAward: Writer IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IAward: Spambuster IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Tourist
Posts: 110

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

From Marguun's list, I would like to go to Iceland! (plus several others)

#61 4-27-2013 12:20 PM

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

From MissAndrea's list:  I'd like to go to Czech Republic, especially Prague reputed to be one of the most beautiful cities in Europe.  I was in Slovakia once, but never made it to the Czech Republic.  (These two countries were one in the past, but are two separate nations now)

#62 4-29-2013 9:07 AM

TravellingLou
London, England
Couch Potato
Posts: 15

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

From Cho's list, Malaysia features heavily in my sabbatical plans! smile

#63 4-29-2013 11:51 AM

nidge76
Neil
Dunstable, England
Award: Photographer IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi IAward: Spambuster II
Tourist
Posts: 241

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

From Lou's list I would really like to visit Chile.  Haven't visited that part of the world yet.

#64 4-29-2013 12:54 PM

dahling
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster II
Posts: 4773

I would really like to see Finnland and Gambia and some more of Neil's list

#65 4-29-2013 2:43 PM

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

From dahling's list: Alaska!

#66 4-30-2013 6:05 AM

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

From Dorota's list: Ecuador.  Have heard many good things about the country and its people.

Last edited by Cho (4-30-2013 6:06 AM)

#67 4-30-2013 12:57 PM

#68 5-1-2013 2:51 PM

From brent2013's list: Drive across Canada up towards Alaska

#69 5-2-2013 11:31 AM

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

From Dorota's list:  Austria.  I have traveled all over Europe, but can't believe I missed Austria!

#70 5-4-2013 11:05 AM

dahling
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Posts: 4773

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

from Cho's list it is hard to chose, so many interesting countries....
I will go with Nepal - as I really do want to go there

#71 5-4-2013 11:06 AM

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

From Cho's: definitely, Myanmar!

#72 5-7-2013 3:12 AM

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

From Cottton foam's list: Jordan for sure! It is one of my dream destinations too, especially Petra.

#73 5-8-2013 1:20 AM

Bergen, Norway
Posts: 1373

From Cho's list I would like to go to Nepal

#74 5-8-2013 7:04 AM

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

From margunn's list:  Guatemala, to complete my tour of countries in Central America.

#75 5-10-2013 9:35 AM

Cho's country lists:  Poland

This post has had no activity for 90 days and has been closed to new replies.

Board footer