#26 3-10-2013 1:38 AM

margunn
margunn
Bergen, Norway
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Posts: 1373

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

From Cotton_foam's list I would like to go to the Philippines and actually I'm going there in 3 weeks smile

#27 3-10-2013 8:25 AM

Bournemouth, England
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster I

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

From Margunns I would like to go to Finland.

#28 3-10-2013 12:20 PM

Paulovic
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IVAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi VAward: Spambuster IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

From Debbies list I would love to go to South Africa and Canada. I can't really choose! tongue

#29 3-10-2013 5:27 PM

cotton_foam
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer VAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIIAward: Vox Populi VAward: Spambuster IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

margunn wrote:

Enjoy the Philippines esp the beaches and their tropical fruits esp ripe mangoes-- no other mangoes tastes better or as good as Phil mangoes!!
Never leave Philippines without swimming or dipping in the bath temperature sea water!! ~ May

Last edited by cotton_foam (3-10-2013 5:27 PM)

#30 3-10-2013 5:28 PM

Paul's :

Peru and Ireland

#31 3-11-2013 1:48 AM

Lagos, Nigeria
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

From May...the US.

#32 3-11-2013 1:40 PM

Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster II

From Maricars list i would really like to go to the UK - and extensively

#33 3-11-2013 2:14 PM

Andorra from Dahling's list. I am just curious. smile

#34 3-11-2013 5:34 PM

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

From Paulovics I would love to visit Switzerland. ( It was a hard choice, a lot of great countries in that list )

#35 3-12-2013 4:04 AM

from Debbie's...South Africa!

#36 3-12-2013 6:53 AM

debcon wrote:

I am so sorry! wink

#37 3-12-2013 6:55 AM

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

From Maricar's list I would love to go to Malaysia! (And also Cambodia, but that's at least only for Angkor Wat! smile )

#38 3-12-2013 8:02 AM

Paulovic wrote:

debcon wrote:

I am so sorry! wink

Haha wink

#39 3-12-2013 2:57 PM

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

Fr Deb's list: Bora Bora Polynesia !!!

#40 3-13-2013 11:48 AM

suus
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IIIAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

From cotton_foam I would love to go to Cancun and ofcourse Paris :-).

#41 3-15-2013 1:57 AM

From Suus...luxembourg

#42 3-15-2013 6:39 AM

From Marx_Sublime.

* mount Kilimonjari Tanzania.
* Londen UK
* New York

#43 3-15-2013 2:10 PM

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

oh that was soooo easy NETHERLANDS of course, to visit all my TB and also one of my best real friends...

#44 3-15-2013 3:19 PM

#46 3-21-2013 5:49 AM

Caliber-A
Armand
Malaysia
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIIAward: Critic IIIAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IIIAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Nomad
Posts: 527

from maricar's list, LONDON

#47 3-21-2013 12:44 PM

From Calliber -- Italy

#48 3-21-2013 12:52 PM

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

oh from Foamies List I would love to go to Canada soooo much...

#49 3-21-2013 9:53 PM

dahling wrote:

oh from Foamies List I would love to go to Canada soooo much...

"foamies" -- hmm I like that! big_smile

From Dahling's again , Turkey!!

#50 4-8-2013 1:17 PM

london110
Dorota
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Posts: 1129

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

From cotton_foam's list, I'd like to visit the Great Wall of China and Auschwitz-Birkenau.

This post has had no activity for 90 days and has been closed to new replies.

Board footer