#1 2-21-2013 8:43 AM

cotton_foam
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer VAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIIAward: Vox Populi VAward: Spambuster IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Posts: 5194

"I'd Like to Go there too"

Actually this has been in the off topic forum before but somehow it died down sometime.  I'd like to re-live this 'topic' since to me it's fun and (maybe) entertaining!

Okay so here's what we do:  look at profile page of the TBer above you and check the countries or cities he/she has visited or their dream destination.  Then let us know if there's any in that list interests you and would like to visit too!

I'll start but since I'm starting this forum no one yet is there before me so ill just start with my own list:

Moscow of course!

Now your turn!

#2 2-21-2013 9:36 AM

From danikbates' countries/cities I'd like to visit Normandy France

Last edited by cotton_foam (2-21-2013 9:37 AM)

#3 2-21-2013 9:44 AM

nidge76
Neil
Dunstable, England
Award: Photographer IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi IAward: Spambuster II
Posts: 241

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

I have visited a bit of Asia and fell in love with it but haven't been to the Phillipines, so that would be my preference of all the places you have visited smile

#4 2-21-2013 10:46 AM

Denver, Colorado
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

From Keith's list I'd like to go to Mongolia.

#5 2-22-2013 10:32 AM

itravel1
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Posts: 2157

#8 2-22-2013 1:37 PM

itravel1
Posts: 2157

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

Apparently you've forgotten the countries you have been too James.  I'm sorry about that smile

here's another one....

Saudi Arabia       bring back any memories.....smile

#9 2-22-2013 10:20 PM

marix_sublime wrote:

So many places to visit from Mike's list, but the number one choice is France.

#10 2-22-2013 11:17 PM

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

from Maricar's list, I think Id like to go to HK!

#11 2-23-2013 12:03 AM

MarkA02
Mark
Sightseer
Posts: 77

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

Good thread, May.  Thank you for reviving the topic.    A dozen entries in less than a day.  Means you've got a winner of a Forum theme.

From May's places on her list that she's been, I would easily say I want to  travel to Flagstaff and Page, Arizona, U.S.A.   It seems like an ideal jump off city to all of the wonderful parks, history, rock formations, and scenic places in every direction with Flagstaff in the middle.   To those who want to see some pictures of this area, I'll put in a plug here for May's recent January 2013 travel blog on this part of the USA Southwest.

Some amazing rock colors captured in January! in May's photography.

Last edited by MarkA02 (2-23-2013 2:26 PM)

#12 2-23-2013 6:23 PM

From Mark's list:  I'd like to visit Malta

#13 2-23-2013 6:24 PM

MarkA02 wrote:

Some amazing rock colors captured in January! in May's photography.

That is kind of you, Mark!  Thank you!  smile

#14 2-24-2013 2:45 PM

jeminigirl
Allie
Merseyside, England
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IIIAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IIAward: Spambuster IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Wanderer
Posts: 356

Gotta be the USA - love May's blogs big_smile

#15 2-24-2013 11:10 PM

itravel1 wrote:

here's another one....

Saudi Arabia       bring back any memories.....smile

Oops sorry! smile Getting old (prob 2 much stress lately!)

#16 2-25-2013 12:58 PM

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

From Jame's list:  a lot of countries from his list interests me but I will pick Poland the most! smile

#17 2-27-2013 3:34 AM

From May's list, Russia!

#18 3-5-2013 7:07 AM

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

From Maricar's list:  UAE definitely!

#19 3-5-2013 8:15 AM

Paulovic
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IVAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi VAward: Spambuster IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Posts: 6051

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

Morocco! All the king cities!

#20 3-5-2013 12:26 PM

anupa_rk
Anupa
Tampa, Florida
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi I
Posts: 219

From Paulovic's list: Peru

#21 3-5-2013 12:33 PM

nidge76
Neil
Dunstable, England
Posts: 241

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

From Anupa's list it has to be Bhutan.  A dream destination for me.

#22 3-5-2013 1:43 PM

Paulovic
Posts: 6051

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

From Neil's list it would be Indonesia. Especially Bali and Java I think!

#23 3-7-2013 1:17 AM

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

From Paulovic's list, Netherlands!

#24 3-7-2013 8:59 AM

debcon
debbie
Bournemouth, England
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster I
Posts: 1566

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

From Maricars list I'd like to go to Cambodia.

#25 3-7-2013 9:37 AM

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

From Debbie's: England of course!

This post has had no activity for 90 days and has been closed to new replies.

Board footer