#1 2-21-2013 8:43 AM

cotton_foam
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer VAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIIAward: Vox Populi VAward: Spambuster IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Globetrotter

"I'd Like to Go there too"

Actually this has been in the off topic forum before but somehow it died down sometime.  I'd like to re-live this 'topic' since to me it's fun and (maybe) entertaining! 

Okay so here's what we do:  look at profile page of the TBer above you and check the countries or cities he/she has visited or their dream destination.  Then let us know if there's any in that list interests you and would like to visit too! 

I'll start but since I'm starting this forum no one yet is there before me so ill just start with my own list: 

Moscow of course!

Now your turn!

#2 2-21-2013 9:36 AM

cotton_foam
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer VAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIIAward: Vox Populi VAward: Spambuster IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Globetrotter

Re: "I'd Like to Go there too"

From danikbates' countries/cities I'd like to visit Normandy France

Last edited by cotton_foam (2-21-2013 9:37 AM)

#3 2-21-2013 9:44 AM

nidge76
Neil
Dunstable, England
Award: Photographer IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi IAward: Spambuster II
Tourist

I have visited a bit of Asia and fell in love with it but haven't been to the Phillipines, so that would be my preference of all the places you have visited smile

#4 2-21-2013 10:46 AM

bigmac993
James
Denver, Colorado
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Explorer

From Keith's list I'd like to go to Mongolia.

#5 2-22-2013 10:32 AM

itravel1
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Explorer

luxembourg

#6 2-22-2013 10:40 AM

bigmac993
James
Denver, Colorado
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Explorer

itravel1 wrote:

luxembourg

Where did you get that?

#7 2-22-2013 10:42 AM

bigmac993
James
Denver, Colorado
Explorer

From Mike's list I would like to go to Russia

#8 2-22-2013 1:37 PM

itravel1
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Explorer

Apparently you've forgotten the countries you have been too James.  I'm sorry about that smile

here's another one....

Saudi Arabia       bring back any memories.....smile

#9 2-22-2013 10:20 PM

marix_sublime
Maricar
Lagos, Nigeria
Explorer

marix_sublime wrote:

So many places to visit from Mike's list, but the number one choice is France.

#10 2-22-2013 11:17 PM

cotton_foam
Globetrotter

from Maricar's list, I think Id like to go to HK!

#11 2-23-2013 12:03 AM

MarkA02
Mark
Sightseer

Good thread, May.  Thank you for reviving the topic.    A dozen entries in less than a day.  Means you've got a winner of a Forum theme.

From May's places on her list that she's been, I would easily say I want to  travel to Flagstaff and Page, Arizona, U.S.A.   It seems like an ideal jump off city to all of the wonderful parks, history, rock formations, and scenic places in every direction with Flagstaff in the middle.   To those who want to see some pictures of this area, I'll put in a plug here for May's recent January 2013 travel blog on this part of the USA Southwest.

Some amazing rock colors captured in January! in May's photography.

Last edited by MarkA02 (2-23-2013 2:26 PM)

#12 2-23-2013 6:23 PM

cotton_foam
Globetrotter

From Mark's list:  I'd like to visit Malta

#13 2-23-2013 6:24 PM

cotton_foam
Globetrotter

MarkA02 wrote:

Good thread, May.  Thank you for reviving the topic.    A dozen entries in less than a day.  Means you've got a winner of a Forum theme.

From May's places on her list that she's been, I would easily say I want to  travel to Flagstaff and Page, Arizona, U.S.A.   It seems like an ideal jump off city to all of the wonderful parks, history, rock formations, and scenic places in every direction with Flagstaff in the middle.   To those who want to see some pictures of this area, I'll put in a plug here for May's recent January 2013 travel blog on this part of the USA Southwest.

Some amazing rock colors captured in January! in May's photography.

That is kind of you, Mark!  Thank you!  smile

#14 2-24-2013 2:45 PM

jeminigirl
Allie
Merseyside, England
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IIIAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IIAward: Spambuster IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Wanderer

Gotta be the USA - love May's blogs big_smile

#15 2-24-2013 11:10 PM

bigmac993
James
Denver, Colorado
Explorer

itravel1 wrote:

Apparently you've forgotten the countries you have been too James.  I'm sorry about that smile

here's another one....

Saudi Arabia       bring back any memories.....smile

Oops sorry! smile Getting old (prob 2 much stress lately!)

#16 2-25-2013 12:58 PM

cotton_foam
Globetrotter

From Jame's list:  a lot of countries from his list interests me but I will pick Poland the most! smile

#17 2-27-2013 3:34 AM

marix_sublime
Maricar
Lagos, Nigeria
Explorer

From May's list, Russia!

#18 3-5-2013 7:07 AM

cotton_foam
Globetrotter

From Maricar's list:  UAE definitely!

#19 3-5-2013 8:15 AM

Paulovic
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IVAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi VAward: Spambuster IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Globetrotter

Morocco! All the king cities!

#20 3-5-2013 12:26 PM

anupa_rk
Anupa
Tampa, Florida
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi I
Tourist

From Paulovic's list: Peru

#21 3-5-2013 12:33 PM

nidge76
Neil
Dunstable, England
Award: Photographer IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi IAward: Spambuster II
Tourist

From Anupa's list it has to be Bhutan.  A dream destination for me.

#22 3-5-2013 1:43 PM

Paulovic
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IVAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi VAward: Spambuster IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Globetrotter

From Neil's list it would be Indonesia. Especially Bali and Java I think!

#23 3-7-2013 1:17 AM

marix_sublime
Maricar
Lagos, Nigeria
Explorer

From Paulovic's list, Netherlands!

#24 3-7-2013 8:59 AM

debcon
debbie
Bournemouth, England
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster I
Explorer

From Maricars list I'd like to go to Cambodia.

#25 3-7-2013 9:37 AM

cotton_foam
Globetrotter

From Debbie's: England of course!

This post has had no activity for 90 days and has been closed to new replies.

Board footer