#1 4-18-2008 11:50 AM

yheleen
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Nomad

what's on your mind right now?

hmmm...

care to share what you are thinking right now while banging the keys of your laptop? smile

Me? I'm thinking of FOOD - am in a remote hotel room right now and the restaurant is closed. sad

#2 4-18-2008 12:31 PM

JoeriNL
Rotterdam, Netherlands
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi IIIAward: Spambuster I
Nomad

Re: what's on your mind right now?

Going over to a friend to book some hotels for this summer, and ofcourse to have a beer smile

#3 4-18-2008 12:36 PM

mama_africa
Award: Happy Happy Happy
Tourist

~Food big_smile

#4 4-18-2008 7:56 PM

yheleen
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Nomad

DanielOostdijk wrote:

What to do tonight.. And it's already 09:45 pm..

just woke up - and my first thought was TB.. smile smile

#5 4-18-2008 7:58 PM

danny291
Daniel
Kent, England
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi III
Nomad

my thought is why did i choose such an early flight tomorrow. Doh!

#6 4-19-2008 3:59 AM

londonstudent
John
London, England
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi IIAward: Spambuster I
Wanderer

Whether I've got enough will-power to resist having another frangipan with my coffee smile

#7 4-19-2008 6:18 AM

johnyb66
john
Stavanger, Norway
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: Vox Populi I
Tourist

Im thinking I spend far too much time on TB

#8 4-19-2008 6:35 AM

dutch_duke
Dutch
Gouda, Netherlands
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi III
Nomad

mmm my mind well 3:30 pm. So not much. I just played volleyball. Last game of the season and became first in our leage. So we drank some beers. Now, tired. Rest and "looking forward" to the evening.
Having the birthdar of the friend of my sisters. WOLRDS LARGEST NARCISTIC PERSON I KNOW!  mad

Well furthermore, not much.

smile

Grzzz

#9 4-19-2008 6:57 AM

mama_africa
Tourist

~Wondering if i should do my groceries shopping online insetead of going out,its so warm and cosy here,bloody cold outside  sad  hmm

#10 4-19-2008 9:25 AM

karolinaka
Karolina
Stockholm, Sweden
Couch Potato

Was just thinking that if I become addicted to TB, I wouldn´t have time to travel.....

#11 4-19-2008 9:51 AM

catalina
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: Vox Populi II
Wanderer

I´m dreaming on my tonight´s date.. one of the hottest Dutchs guys i´ve ever seen... smile!!! We just met at a club the other day and he was with someone else but he didn´t stop hard flirting with me... and he got my number wink

#12 4-19-2008 9:59 AM

ottielisa
Seraina
Male, Maldives
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi II
Wanderer

catalina wrote:

I´m dreaming on my tonight´s date.. one of the hottest Dutchs guys i´ve ever seen... smile!!! We just met at a club the other day and he was with someone else but he didn´t stop hard flirting with me... and he got my number wink

wuuuhooo have fun and good luck;)

#13 4-19-2008 10:00 AM

catalina
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: Vox Populi II
Wanderer

ftuysuz wrote:

catalina wrote:

haha, have fun then and be careful he can also take someone elses number again big_smile

Well, we´ll go on a one to one meeting so no way i´ll lost him from sight jajaja, anyway... it ain´t nothing serious, we´ll just have some fun.

#14 4-19-2008 10:02 AM

Gers897
John
Ottawa, Canada
Couch Potato

I'm thinking....

Exams sad

#15 4-19-2008 10:35 AM

yheleen
Nomad

karolinaka wrote:

Was just thinking that if I become addicted to TB, I wouldn´t have time to travel.....

haha - we had the same line of thinking.. TB is ssooo addictive. This is only my second day and had done soo many with TB.. smile

#16 4-19-2008 10:39 AM

yheleen
Nomad

am now in a hotel without an internet access.. my first thought was, where's the nearest wi-fi? i don't want to miss TB smile ...am a TB addict already... is this good or bad? roll

#17 4-19-2008 10:40 AM

kickasstunner
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi IV
Explorer

i was just thinking whether I should drink more beer to help me sleep or keep away from it to save my beer gut from massing up. hahahaha big_smile

someone please punch me in the face. big_smile

#18 4-19-2008 10:41 AM

yheleen
Nomad

Gers897 wrote:

I'm thinking....

Exams sad

Good luck with the exams then smile

#19 4-19-2008 10:43 AM

yheleen
Nomad

kickasstunner wrote:

i was just thinking whether I should drink more beer to help me sleep or keep away from it to save my beer gut from massing up. hahahaha big_smile

someone please punch me in the face. big_smile

can't do it - otherwise, I will lose a TB online friend for the eve lol

#20 4-19-2008 11:11 AM

yheleen
Nomad

ftuysuz wrote:

Hi yheleen, wow u are the fastest blog writer and poster on TB haha,
yes, u are totally addicted to TB, 

40  posts in 2 days?????  haha, well done wink

haha, thanks fatih, am i that addicted already? lol am enjoying TB and having the fun of my life. Well, traveling alone most of the time gets you hooked on the world wide web smile

#21 4-19-2008 11:35 AM

catalina
Wanderer

I was just thinking why on some personal pages like facebook or others.. particulary the guys just put the pic of a... car!... that´s so stupid, sometimes you get this flirting messages... from a ford, gm or whatever.. i wouldn´t even bother if it was a ferrari, uh.. that makes me so mad

#22 4-19-2008 12:04 PM

apoloz
Award: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy Happy
Couch Potato

im trying to figure out what i want to do with the rest of my life... without having to grow up!!!

#23 4-19-2008 1:23 PM

mama_africa
Tourist

~Why  Isnt there an extra day after Sunday before Monday ?!! hmm roll

~Back to School runs on Monday PLus a hectic week ahead!!! *sigh*

~I couldnt possibly have a crisis next week,or the week after~ My schedule Is already Full!! big_smile

#24 4-19-2008 1:59 PM

dahling
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster II
Explorer

I was just thinking what is facebook? - and why use it, when it is so stupid?

#25 4-19-2008 3:30 PM

dahling
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster II
Explorer

wink --- ah, I see, I think we have something likewise in German - but I stay away, i have been luckily avoiding some people for the last 30 years... must be some reason I did not get in touch earlier..  wink
besides, I am horrible at catching anything (except for a cold at the most)

Board footer