#26 8-23-2011 2:49 PM

Award: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy Happy
Sightseer
Posts: 94

Ambrosial wrote:

I have never exercised, not ever. I lead an unhealthy lifestyle haha.

Haha at least your honest!

I have never driven a car, not even a lesson

#27 8-23-2011 2:56 PM

Ruston, Louisiana
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIIAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Re: I have Never!

I have never been on an earthquake

#28 8-23-2011 3:08 PM

ItchyForTravel
Award: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Wanderer
Posts: 397

Re: I have Never!

I have never stopped eating junk food.

#29 8-23-2011 5:25 PM

jesa145
Gwen
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IV
Posts: 1375

Re: I have Never!

I have never been thin! tongue

#30 8-23-2011 5:43 PM

Re: I have Never!

I have never drank rose wine

#31 8-23-2011 5:44 PM

ahtibat17
Tabitha
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIIAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Posts: 1399

Re: I have Never!

I have never been to Disney World.

#32 8-23-2011 5:45 PM

Re: I have Never!

I have never climbed a mountain

#33 8-23-2011 6:23 PM

StupidGuy
Roslan
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster II
Posts: 1818

Re: I have Never!

I have never been to Guadalajara. Ever since i read a book about it, years ago, I always wanted to go.

#34 8-23-2011 6:29 PM

Re: I have Never!

I have never been to Malaysia wink

#35 8-23-2011 6:49 PM

ItchyForTravel
Wanderer
Posts: 397

I have never been to Guadalajara, Mexico

#36 8-23-2011 7:01 PM

Re: I have Never!

Oh hahaha you guys need to come to our Meet-up wink

BTW I have never been in a Meet-up yet

#37 8-23-2011 7:12 PM

glitterifficme
Funmike
Suva, Fiji
Award: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi IIIAward: Spambuster I
Posts: 560

Re: I have Never!

I never passed a math test in high school... ever lol

#38 8-23-2011 11:16 PM

aloneinthecrowd
Jutta
Völlenerfehn, Germany
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IVAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IIIAward: Spambuster IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Posts: 969

Re: I have Never!

I never learnt french (although I tried hard tongue)

#39 8-23-2011 11:55 PM

Cleveland, Ohio
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster III

Re: I have Never!

I have never flown in a helicopter

#40 8-23-2011 11:55 PM

Re: I have Never!

Never been to a TB meetup sad

#41 8-24-2011 12:25 AM

Vipin
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer VAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IVAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIIAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Posts: 1615

Re: I have Never!

i have never been inside a porsche!

#42 8-24-2011 12:27 AM

Ambrosial
Award: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi I
Posts: 242

Re: I have Never!

I have never experienced Fall (Autumn).

#43 8-24-2011 12:52 AM

gee26
Gregor
Wellington, New Zealand
Award: Vox Populi I
Posts: 168

Re: I have Never!

I have never paid to use a website wink

#44 8-24-2011 1:06 AM

Re: I have Never!

I have never actually seen snow

#45 8-24-2011 1:11 AM

ishkra
Fabio
Milan, Italy
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Posts: 188

Re: I have Never!

I've never been to a baseball match!

#46 8-24-2011 1:12 AM

Aurora78
Yanti
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: Vox Populi III
Posts: 879

Ambrosial wrote:

Aha, sounds fun. wink

I have never tried Sushi.

What????? Ok, that's it.. we have to go for sushi someday. A Sushi TB Meet Up maybe? wink

#47 8-24-2011 1:28 AM

Aurora78
Yanti
Posts: 879

Re: I have Never!

I have never drive an auto car.

#48 8-24-2011 3:02 AM

glitterifficme
Funmike
Suva, Fiji
Posts: 560

Re: I have Never!

i have never listend to an entire miley cyrus song

#49 8-24-2011 3:30 AM

Mnawin
Win
Singapore, Singapore
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Posts: 1057

Airportman wrote:

I have never flown a plane

Hey Ivar, same to you. I have never flown a plane by myself and would love to try..
Any recommandation? big_smile

#50 8-24-2011 3:30 AM

dahling
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster II
Posts: 4773

Re: I have Never!

I have never eaten real exotic foods (insects, dogs, cats etc)

This post has had no activity for 90 days and has been closed to new replies.

Board footer