#1 3-13-2010 11:12 PM

someoneitsme
VJ SG
Singapore, Singapore
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Nomad

$10 DOLLAR CLUB Family K.T.V. Karaoke @ Chinatown- Singapore 2010

*Dear friends due to some unacceptable reasons I had to rescheduled the timing as they only have the Time Slot from 10pm-1am . PLease note the time once again and re-confirm your arrival with me once again. I have done the Bookings. Hope to see you all .      

After all the successful TB meet up in Singapore, Its great to catch up with all the fellow travellers around the world and share their Travel experience together.Once again for a great moment I welcome all the TRAVBUDDIES who will be around on Friday March 26th, 2010  to come and join the $10 DOLLAR CLUB Family K.T.V. Karaoke @ Chinatown- Singapore.

This event is for anyone who wann join . Just confirm ur presence ASAP so that I can confirm the bookin of the KTV room. 

Its really a great place and Its preety cheap in there . Each pax only need to pay about $12 (night) for 5 hours session (except nights on fri, sat & PH eve - 3 hrs). The session comes with free flow of drink (non-alcoholic) and a free bowl of sharksfin (fake one of cos).

WHEN: Friday March 26th, 2010 @ 10.00 PM onwards
WHERE: $10 DOLLAR CLUB Family K.T.V. Karaoke
Address: 31A to 35A Smith Street, 3rd Flr Singapore 058945
Website: http://jkeart.com/entertainment/familypromo.htm   Directions: Chinatown MRT

**********************************************************************************

Definitely Confirmed to join for the fun:

1) VJ (http://www.travbuddy.com/someoneitsme) - cool cool ORGANIZER cool cool
2) Omaritosan (http://www.travbuddy.com/omaritosan)
3) Hadi (http://www.travbuddy.com/Hadi25)
4) Malvin (http://www.travbuddy.com/malvin_soh)
5) Jack (http://www.travbuddy.com/onlytravel)
6) Crystal (http://www.travbuddy.com/Swarovskicrystal)
7) Filznska (http://www.travbuddy.com/Filzynska)

**********************************************************************************

Last edited by someoneitsme (3-25-2010 8:29 AM)

#2 3-14-2010 12:01 AM

omaritosan
omaritosan
Singapore
Award: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: Bedbug IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Sightseer

Re: $10 DOLLAR CLUB Family K.T.V. Karaoke @ Chinatown- Singapore 2010

game ON! lol count me in!

#3 3-14-2010 12:30 AM

omaritosan
omaritosan
Singapore
Award: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: Bedbug IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Sightseer

nice ads -> and a free bowl of sharksfin (fake one of cos). taste good though lol lotsa msg

#4 3-14-2010 5:15 AM

coffeefairy
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Wanderer

This is fantastic! Thank you so much for organising VJ!!!

This would be fun! Woohoo! big_smile

#5 3-14-2010 5:19 AM

coffeefairy
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Wanderer

omaritosan wrote:

nice ads -> and a free bowl of sharksfin (fake one of cos). taste good though lol lotsa msg

it's good that's it's a fake one because from now on i am not anymore eating sharksfin soup to help save the sharks. wink

#6 3-14-2010 7:07 AM

Lonelytravelerwin
Winnie
Singapore, Singapore
Award: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi II
Wanderer

coffeefairy wrote:

omaritosan wrote:

it's good that's it's a fake one because from now on i am not anymore eating sharksfin soup to help save the sharks. wink

I like your decision Foyan. I have stopped eating sharkfins some years ago too. I will come for the karaoke too so count me in!

#7 3-14-2010 4:29 PM

someoneitsme
VJ SG
Singapore, Singapore
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Nomad

Hope to see u Winnie this time.. I missed out the Cooking Meet up . hope it was fun .

#8 3-14-2010 4:54 PM

Hadi25
Award: Photographer IIAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi II
Wanderer

I Can't SIng But I'll All Be There To SUpport The Great SInger's There ... Count Me In VJ ...

#9 3-14-2010 8:44 PM

laylazz
Layla
Singapore
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy Happy
Sightseer

Hadi25 wrote:

I Can't SIng But I'll All Be There To SUpport The Great SInger's There ... Count Me In VJ ...

meeee tooooo , i cant sing...maybe i be the dancer hehehehe kiddingggggg.

Vj, wah i heard u sing well big_smile pheewwitttt .
Put me under maybe list. i'll give confirmation by next week....Thanks

#10 3-14-2010 9:59 PM

onlytravel
Jack
Singapore
Couch Potato

I just joined TB recently and would like to join you all for the KTV. Can I ask a friend along?

#11 3-14-2010 11:01 PM

Hadi25
Award: Photographer IIAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi II
Wanderer

wELCOME hERE jACK ... u wILL gET aDDICTED tO tHIS wEBBY sOON ...

cAN ... hAHA .../  mORE pEOPLE wILL bE fUN ...

onlytravel wrote:

I just joined TB recently and would like to join you all for the KTV. Can I ask a friend along?

#12 3-15-2010 3:56 AM

someoneitsme
VJ SG
Singapore, Singapore
Nomad

Hadi25 wrote:

Dont worry about u hadi .. i have already counted in .. U r one of the Active Tb user in Sg .. haha see u ..

#13 3-15-2010 3:58 AM

someoneitsme
VJ SG
Singapore, Singapore
Nomad

laylazz wrote:

Hadi25 wrote:

Sure Layla , i will add u in the May be list . u can confirm with me when u want ..  make sure learn some dance Step.. Hope to see u  rock the floor there with Hadi..

#14 3-15-2010 4:01 AM

someoneitsme
VJ SG
Singapore, Singapore
Nomad

onlytravel wrote:

Hello Jack,

Welcome to Singapore TB...   U will see a lots of fun things going around in here ..  a lot of people already crazy about this site.. and found themselves hook up with a lot TB friend s in here ..

Hope to see u at the KTV ..  1 frined is not enough .. Make sure get more..  haha..  The more the better ..    See u soon .  i have added u in the confirmed list,.

Keep looking for the post for more updates... 

and look for the next meetup on April 3rd At Harry's Bar.. the link is below .. just click it..

http://www.travbuddy.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=17672

#15 3-15-2010 5:24 AM

onlytravel
Jack
Singapore
Couch Potato

Hi VJ & Hadi,

Thanks for the warm welcome. The whole TB site looks a bit overwhleming but I should be able to get used to it soon. See you soon at the KTV. Will let you know if more friends are coming. smile

#16 3-15-2010 5:39 AM

aurelyacinta
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Ambassador
Couch Potato

Hellow TBs~ I can't sing, I can't dance... So, can i just be a *sweet* supporter there? :p  if i go, means this meet up will be my first time attending TB's meet up tongue umm, can i bring my mom too? hahaha.. joking.. i'll be in Sin anyway around that day.. so, count me in, then? ^.^v

ps: organizer, plz message me with details? tongue

#17 3-15-2010 6:22 AM

Hadi25
Wanderer

SIs ... Dun Worrie ... The Presence Of Oneself Would Have Been Great Enuf ... WOooh ...
Cannot Dance Cannot Sing Juz Like Me ... We Can Always Chat ... Haha ... LOl ...
Xchange And Open The COurt Of Talks On Travellin ... ( I WAnt More Info ABt Indonesia Deh ...)
JUst That It Comes With Live Entertainment By Our Fellow TBs .... LOL

aurelyacinta wrote:

Hellow TBs~ I can't sing, I can't dance... So, can i just be a *sweet* supporter there? :p  if i go, means this meet up will be my first time attending TB's meet up tongue umm, can i bring my mom too? hahaha.. joking.. i'll be in Sin anyway around that day.. so, count me in, then? ^.^v

#18 3-15-2010 6:25 AM

Hadi25
Wanderer

WAT ... Cannot Dance Lei ... My Body Too Small For The STage ... LOL ...
Instead Of Seein Somethin Nice ...
U Might Seein Some Jellyfish WObble ... ( Did I Offend MySelf ... OOops ..)

someoneitsme wrote:

laylazz wrote:

Hadi25 wrote:

Sure Layla , i will add u in the May be list . u can confirm with me when u want ..  make sure learn some dance Step.. Hope to see u  rock the floor there with Hadi..

#19 3-15-2010 8:18 AM

someoneitsme
VJ SG
Singapore, Singapore
Nomad

aurelyacinta wrote:

Hi welcome to the Tb meet up .. dont worry about singing and dancing .. But i m sure u have great fun in there meeting  the Singapore TB's and Makig new frineds.. Juts enjoy ur stying in Singapore have fun ..

see u then i have a lready added u in the list ..   and will message u the details once again withhin this week.. please do check ur inbox..

Last edited by someoneitsme (3-15-2010 8:19 AM)

#20 3-15-2010 8:20 AM

someoneitsme
VJ SG
Singapore, Singapore
Nomad

onlytravel wrote:

Hi VJ & Hadi,

Thanks for the warm welcome. The whole TB site looks a bit overwhleming but I should be able to get used to it soon. See you soon at the KTV. Will let you know if more friends are coming. smile

When Things r new with u .. it s bit difficult to get along .. But once u start using TB u will find urself addicted.. 

See u soon then.. enjoy ur week..

#21 3-15-2010 9:10 AM

aurelyacinta
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Ambassador
Couch Potato

someoneitsme wrote:

onlytravel wrote:

Hi VJ & Hadi,

When Things r new with u .. it s bit difficult to get along .. But once u start using TB u will find urself addicted.. 

oh, i just remember that im also new here T.T
true , true...
it's difficult to get along when things are new
and esp. to start a new thing T.T
but anyway.. i'll give myself a chance to try this new thing tongue

Salam kenal ya buat Hadi dan VJ smile

#22 3-15-2010 9:40 AM

Swarovskicrystal
Award: Happy Happy Happy
Couch Potato

Ehhhh... are we like smugglin our own alcohol along? Cos KTV with no alcohol is sometimes (most of the times) painful

#23 3-15-2010 5:01 PM

Hadi25
Wanderer

Kok Sama Sama Kasih ....

aurelyacinta wrote:

someoneitsme wrote:

onlytravel wrote:

Hi VJ & Hadi,

true , true...

#24 3-16-2010 5:14 AM

someoneitsme
VJ SG
Singapore, Singapore
Nomad

aurelyacinta wrote:

someoneitsme wrote:

onlytravel wrote:

Hi VJ & Hadi,

true , true...

WISH U COULD UNDERSTAND  THOSE LAST SENTENCE.. HAHA..

#25 3-16-2010 5:16 AM

someoneitsme
VJ SG
Singapore, Singapore
Nomad

Swarovskicrystal wrote:

Ehhhh... are we like smugglin our own alcohol along? Cos KTV with no alcohol is sometimes (most of the times) painful

hEY cRYSTal,

i have counted u in too .. hope to see u ..  Anyway .. there  is alcohol available too if u in need..  if u really wann get  drunk after the KTV we can head to clubbin if u keen.. I know some will be ready for that .. Any way Clarke Quay Just around the corner.. haha

This post has had no activity for 90 days and has been closed to new replies.

Board footer