#51 3-18-2010 12:23 AM

Award: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi I
Tourist
Posts: 204

Re: anwer the question

Yesterday. My Moscow colleague was denied the request for a business trip to Vladivostok to teach me SAP. I will have to study it via e-mail and phone now sad

How often do you see your parents?

#52 3-18-2010 12:27 AM

Airportman
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IVAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IVAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi VAward: Spambuster IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Often

Spring or autumn?

#53 3-18-2010 12:47 AM

Los Angeles, California
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi IIAward: Spambuster I

You're not.

Question: Your favorite song and why?

#54 3-18-2010 5:55 AM

Re: anwer the question

mmmmmmmm no i dont have any fav song.

How do you sleep?

#55 3-18-2010 6:48 AM

Paulovic
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IVAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi VAward: Spambuster IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Posts: 6046

Re: anwer the question

Lying in my bed with my eyes closed.

Where does your next trip bring you to?

#56 3-18-2010 11:17 AM

China, North Korea and South Korea

The best airline food ever tasted?

#57 3-18-2010 11:36 AM

Sandy1
Sandeep
Paris, France
Award: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi II
Posts: 269

Etihad airways - Asian Vegetarian Meals

Worst airline food you ever tasted?

#58 3-18-2010 11:46 AM

Every airline I travelled with

Can you keep a secret?

#59 3-18-2010 1:39 PM

Re: anwer the question

Yes, one time a girl named Laura Anderson secretly told me that she stole $200 from the cash register on May 14th, 2007 around 8pm from a 7/11 store located on the corner of Main St and Tower in Los Angeles....and the owner never knew about it and wrongfully fired some guy name Bill Samson...see I can keep a secret!....opps ;D

Qestion: Airline with the best and worst service that you'll received?

#60 3-18-2010 3:12 PM

Inquisitive
Valentina
Vladivostok, Russia
Award: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi I
Tourist
Posts: 204

Re: anwer the question

Erm, I can't even remember when was the last time I watched it but my husband says the one about Britney shooting her head off is rather good.

Do you enjoy singing?

#61 3-18-2010 4:32 PM

Re: anwer the question

yes, but I don't have a great voice so I only sing in the shower.

what really makes you lose your patience?

Last edited by elbia_182 (3-18-2010 4:33 PM)

#62 3-18-2010 10:23 PM

Bad drivers, work sometimes

Your favorite class at school?

#63 3-18-2010 11:45 PM

elbia_182 wrote:

yes, but I don't have a great voice so I only sing in the shower.

English class big_smile

Question: I've met women from aross the world, and why do most women sing in the shower?

#64 3-19-2010 1:45 PM

Re: anwer the question

maybe because people can hear but nobody  see who sing.

what is your fav cartoon?

#65 3-19-2010 2:47 PM

The Simpsons

Condesa wrote:

maybe because people can hear but nobody  see who sing.

Question: but why? I still don't get it? why do women do but men don't...??

#66 3-19-2010 5:10 PM

Lilliana77
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster I
Posts: 1903

Re: anwer the question

Hijo de Puta!  =  Son of a b...ch!
I like the Argentinean version of "La puta que te pariĆ³" hahhah funny, but I don't use it.

Q: What's with men and footy?????

#67 3-19-2010 11:22 PM

TOOL, Rammstein, Sepultura, Massive Attack, Kaiser Chiefs... I can't pick one

Your favorite movie?

#68 3-20-2010 1:54 AM

Re: anwer the question

mmmm many but i like a classic one  Casablanca.

what movies make you laugh?

#69 3-20-2010 3:40 PM

Lilliana77
Posts: 1903

Re: anwer the question

Never seen it or read it.  Heard it's about vampires+teenagers+romance?  mad   I'm not into that type of stories, so can't tell the catch!

Q: Would you like ppl to cry or celebrate at your funeral?

#70 3-20-2010 4:03 PM

Sandy1
Sandeep
Paris, France
Award: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi II
Posts: 269

Re: anwer the question

Its difficult not to cry.. its a solemn moment and not a celebration... Some may feel less grieved when a person lived a full life however still its not a celebration in any way at that moment...

How do you deal with persistent noise pollution (eg - neighbourhood dog) ?

#71 3-20-2010 7:41 PM

Re: anwer the question

I use earplugs when the noise is unbearable (last sunday in the morning my neighbor had the great idea of using the drill to repair something >sad ), but in general I don't have those kind of problems.

Who are the worst singers ever?

#72 3-20-2010 9:24 PM

Re: anwer the question

ufff many starting with Paris Hilton hahahaa   nobody can call her singer

in what country would you love to celebrate your birthday?

#73 3-21-2010 1:17 AM

Re: anwer the question

in my own country, with my family and friends.

What is the strangest dream you've ever had?

#74 3-21-2010 1:27 AM

Sunflower300
Australia
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IAward: Writer IVAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi II
Posts: 275

Re: anwer the question

I was getting chased by Bono... I had this dream back when I was a teenager (around the time Pride (In The Name Of Love) was released) and I can still remember it.

What's the most useless travel gadet you have ever seen?

Last edited by Sunflower300 (3-21-2010 1:28 AM)

#75 3-22-2010 5:23 AM

Re: anwer the question

The ones I've encountered seemed useful to me

Indoor or outdoor concerts?

This post has had no activity for 90 days and has been closed to new replies.

Board footer