#1 3-11-2010 6:57 PM

anwer the question

I was a bit bored so I posted another forum game, this time you have to answer the question from the person above you and ask a new question for the person below you. I think it's a good way to know people's opinion about everything and also a good way to know a bit more about travbuddy members, so the first question is:

What do you think about people who hurt animals?

#2 3-11-2010 7:07 PM

Los Angeles, California
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi IIAward: Spambuster I

Re: anwer the question

Do you mean for vivisection, hunting or people that are just abusive pet owners?

In the case of abusive pet owners, judges should pass a similar sentence onto the pet owner to be abused by their pet smile

#3 3-11-2010 7:20 PM

Re: anwer the question

I meant, What do you think about people who are cruel to animals?  (do not forget to answer and make another question about whatever you want).

#4 3-11-2010 7:24 PM

Re: anwer the question

This guy on the Travel Channel said, "Never visit the same city twice, a true traveler always visits a different city"

Do you agree or disagree with it, and why?

#5 3-12-2010 10:58 AM

Airportman
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IVAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IVAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi VAward: Spambuster IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)
Globetrotter
Posts: 6071

Re: anwer the question

Disagree. Because in some cities, you can't see everything at once, so you need to visit it more then once.

Will you sleep late tomorrow or not?

#6 3-12-2010 1:06 PM

Re: anwer the question

YES! Later than normal, it's Friday-Saturday in LA.

Question: Why do some people dislike/hate traveling?

#7 3-12-2010 1:11 PM

Condesa
Award: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi IV
Explorer
Posts: 2980

Re: anwer the question

because some people do it for work no pleasure...plop.....name 5 things you cant forget to take in your trip?

#8 3-12-2010 1:17 PM

1. myself
2. money
3. backpack
4. clothes
5. GNC bars

Question: what's the craziest thing you've done while traveling?

#9 3-12-2010 1:32 PM

Sanandara48
Sana
London, England
Posts: 194

Re: anwer the question

Hmmmmmm     One time while traveling I saved a group of young girl scouts from a ravenous band of marauding killer crocodiles.  I used only a spoon.

Have you ever saved someone using only a spoon?

#10 3-12-2010 3:21 PM

Re: anwer the question

I agree, but if they can't play well, then the audience can vote to have them change their clothes into pink dresses and play Hotel California instead HAHA

Question: Are airplane stewardesses hot or not? What airline? and any interesting stories to tell? big_smile

#11 3-12-2010 3:53 PM

Re: anwer the question

The US smile LA & Cali are swamped with them.

Question: Does anyone know if airlines have a secret menu aside from the typical 3 meal dish offered to everyone in economy seating (i.e., do you want chicken, beef or veggie?).  Also, do the items chosen from the secret menu include an additional charge or are they free?

Last edited by travpro11 (3-12-2010 3:54 PM)

#12 3-12-2010 4:48 PM

jdsolo
Joe
Clarksville, Tennessee
Posts: 108

Re: anwer the question

They do have a secret menu. I was in first class once and they ordered me pizza hut. the stewardess did it for free in exchange for my number.

what color is your ceiling and floor?

#13 3-12-2010 5:08 PM

Re: anwer the question

my ceiling is white and my floor is brown (I'm planning to change my floor)

next question: have you ever had a scary moment flying in a plane?

#14 3-12-2010 5:39 PM

theonlyway
Waylon
Saco, Maine
Posts: 68

Re: anwer the question

Had some bad turbulence where it gave me a little nerve jump.

Question: If you could meet one person from any point in time, who would and be and why?

#15 3-12-2010 6:49 PM

Re: anwer the question

Myself when I was 18...to tell myself to buy the super lotto ticket with the winning numbers big_smile

Question: What's the scariest, creepiest or dangerous thing that's happened to you while traveling?

#16 3-12-2010 7:28 PM

powderfan
Loren
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Posts: 125

Re: anwer the question

We were in Munich when I was a kid (about 10), and my family got on the U-bahn, the doors closed before I could get on.   I grew up in the u-bahn tunnels after that and was raised by a family of rats;-)  Actually I got off at the correct stop and everything worked out fine.

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars
to look at things on the ground?

#17 3-12-2010 10:39 PM

Airportman
Globetrotter
Posts: 6071

Re: anwer the question

Because they forget to bring their own binoculars.

What colour socks are you wearing?

#18 3-13-2010 7:07 AM

Sunflower300
Australia
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IAward: Writer IVAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi II
Posts: 275

Don't know Ted Nugent, so I'll say Viggo Mortensen smile

Next question: Who's Ted Nugent?

#19 3-13-2010 7:46 AM

nidge76
Neil
Dunstable, England
Award: Photographer IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi IAward: Spambuster II
Posts: 241

Re: anwer the question

Some 80's rock dude!  I've never heard of him either, apparently he has sold a couple of records (over 30 million)

What is your favourite beer and which country does it come from?

#20 3-13-2010 10:28 AM

Sandy1
Sandeep
Paris, France
Award: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi II
Posts: 269

Budweiser - USA
Kingfisher - India

If you had a choice to make happy - either your mother or your gf/wife (mutually exclusive) - what would you do, whom would you choose and why?

Last edited by Sandy1 (3-13-2010 10:29 AM)

#21 3-13-2010 11:32 AM

jdsolo
Joe
Clarksville, Tennessee
Posts: 108

My mom. I think my wife will understand =P

Choose one: a cd player thats the size of vinyl records or an ipod touch that shocks you every time you play a new song..

#22 3-13-2010 2:28 PM

GeorgeLeach
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IV
Explorer
Posts: 1294

Re: anwer the question

A cd player thats the size of vinyl records because vinyl is awesome.

If one of the following had to be erased forever, which would you choose: music or literature?

#23 3-13-2010 3:30 PM

Re: anwer the question

hard to choose, but I can't imagine life without music, I listen to music everyday, if music didn't exist, there wouldn't be any concerts, parties and things like that and everything would be boring.

have you ever had a great dream that was interrupted by your alarm clock or your mother's voice? big_smile What was your dream about?

Last edited by elbia_182 (3-13-2010 3:42 PM)

#24 3-13-2010 5:00 PM

Sanandara48
Sana
London, England
Posts: 194

yes..... lol

if you could only speak one word for the rest of your life what would that word be?

#25 3-13-2010 5:42 PM

Sanandara48 wrote:

it would be: wine

what's the best job in the world? why?

This post has had no activity for 90 days and has been closed to new replies.

Board footer