TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 697,582 travelers just like you!

foolz0r
Award: Happy Happy Happy

Name: Ryan
Hometown: Los Angeles, California, USA
Join Date: November 15, 2005
Contributions: foolz0r has written about 9 places, shared 3 photos, left 113 comments, and smiled 157 times.
Interested in: meeting new people
Countries I've Traveled To
Interests
Profile
See interests.

Also, I currently work for PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers). DotA, anybody? Smash!?!?
alicegourmet says:
Happy Holidays, Ryan! :)
Posted on: Dec 22, 2010
travelman727 says:
Hi, Ryan! Erin (poohstanggt) wrote an article highlighting our upcoming Bunratty shindig and recalling our first international TravBuddy meetup. I think you'll enjoy looking back at what we helped start 3 years ago:
www.travbuddy.com/blog/archives/135-3rd-Anniversary-Bunratty,-Ireland-Meet-up-September-21-22.html#extended
Posted on: Aug 29, 2010
alicegourmet says:
Hey Ryan! Thanks for your smile! Seems like you disappeared in here for a long time! How life treats you? =)
Posted on: Jun 24, 2010

foolz0r's Travel Blogs

San Jose
Oct 20, 2005 – Oct 21, 2005
Business trip, counting inventory!
Overview 895 words 0 4 1

foolz0r's Travel Reviews

Expensive "Nightlife & Entertainment" in Nevada, USA
I'm not sure why you would arrive at 11... I would advise getting there no later than 8 or you w…
Free! "Hotels & Accommodations" in Cancun, Mexico
Get a towel for the sand, and another for a blanket and just go for it, mmmmmmmm, zzzzzzzzzzz
Very cheap "General Tips & Advice" in Shanghai, China
Take a train somwehere.  I hear they're pretty crazy/uncomfortable, but it's a great experi…