TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 694,269 travelers just like you!

erojas3
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Edlin
Hometown: El Paso, Texas, USA
Location: Besigheim, Germany
Join Date: August 12, 2009
Contributions: erojas3 has written about 39 places, shared 532 photos, left 418 comments, and smiled 287 times.
Travel Plans
Rurrenabaque, Bolivia
dream destination
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English and Spanish both fluent, ein bisschen deutsch, Portugues mais ou menos ( currently learning)
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
-Sunset at Santa Monica Beach

-Getting dropped off by a taxi in front of the Colosseo in Rome and being so exhausted from the heat we did not care, bought some pizzas and headed to our hostel.

-Rowing a boat at Parque del Retiro in Madrid while listening to someone play the guitar and sing. Days later taking a German traveler out on a pubcrawl and spending very little money but having an amazing night.

-Amsterdam and their "space cakes" and eating Pommes mit mayo for the first time

-Being in awe at the Berlin Wall-Eastside Gallery

-Being approached by a large bouncer, easily over 7 ft tall at a bar in Prague with my boyfriend where he then told us in english "The girl is for free, you pay"...we ran out.

-Oktoberfest in Munich for the 200th year anniversary

-Meeting two men with their lady friends at an old folks club (so it seemed to be) in Ruedesheim and having the men kiss each other.

-Pubcrawl in Valencia and all the fun Australians I met. The next day spending it in the hostel kitchen watching movies and playing hilarious games.

-Camping in Interlaken Switzerland with my bf, climbing up a mountain where we saw the whole town, in between two lakes. Later that day keeping our tent from flying away due to a crazy storm

-Meeting up a good friend in Krakow Poland and taking an extremely long free tour, later eating very cheap but delicious Polish food

-That weird feeling being at Auschwitz

-Climbing to the tip top crown of the Statue of Liberty
Profile
sylviandavid says:
Hi Edin..... Happy Birthday! sylvia
Posted on: Jun 17, 2013
X_Drive says:
Happy Birthday!! I hope you are growing up really slowly. Enjoy your chocolate cake and laughter with as many friends as you can. Dream big and I hope all your wishes come true!! :D
Posted on: Jun 17, 2013

erojas3's Travel Blogs

Aug 19, 2010 – Dec 17, 2010
These are the trips I took before, during, and after my one semester study abroad in Germany 2010. Transportation was through b…
Overview 5,070 words 481 42 445
This blog was featured on Tuesday March 15th, 2011

erojas3's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Sights & Attractions" in Uyuni, Bolivia
The reason I am doing this review is because i had such an amazing time with this company, espec…
Cheap "Hotels & Accommodations" in Chula Vista, California, USA
Stayed at this place for two nights while visiting San Diego. We (my boyfriend and his mom) arri…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Paris, France
Stayed here for 3 nights, it is located in the Latin Quarter, VERY close to a metro stop and sur…