TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 680,096 travelers just like you!

entro16
Award: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Jon
Location: Tucson, Arizona, USA
Join Date: December 14, 2011
Contributions: entro16 has written about 5 places, shared 1,001 photos, left 4,805 comments, and smiled 5,002 times.
Travel Plans
Cuba
dream destination
shhhhhh!!!!.....let's talk about this destination in private. I need a travel buddy; serious takers only.
» see all 6 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, broken Spanish
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Costa Rica....well, there was that one time.....

I have only traveled abroad to Central America and Puerto Rico....I need to travel more!!

"When I'm not traveling looking for new buddies, I'm on TravBuddy looking for new travels." ~ me (don't steal that!)
Profile
WHAT'S NEW (May 2016) - Bought tickets to Bonaire! Dates are sets. Gonna get some exciting diving in!

JUNE 2014 - Yeeaaahhhh!!! Just finished 21 'most awesomeness' days in Panama - Panama City, Chitre, Las Tablas, Pedasi, Santiago, Sante Fe, Santa Catalina, David, Boquete, and Bocas. Tubed a river. Visited an organic farm. Got SCUBA certified. Got a little viral infection (dengue fever (I hope that's all it is.)). Met some really awesome travel partners. Made some lifelong friends. Now, that's what TravBuddy is all about.

I am looking for true travel companions...someone that is willing to meet up in the States, travel on a journey or to a destination without any concrete plans, make it there on a reasonable budget, and of course, return home safe and sound. If you live in the southwest, I make a great roadie. I like to meet all types of people; so feel free to message me.

I am also looking to meet up with other TravBuddy members. So if I come to your town, answer your messages. There is at least a free lunch in it for you! lol

I would encourage you all to support TravBuddy so that we can better communicate on travel ideas. Let me know if you are going to send me a friend request; that way I can look for it and approve it (or deny it). I really enjoy chatting with active members. Please message me, as I am glad to share more with you.

"Every destination includes a journey, but not every journey has a destination." ~ my good buddy.

"Time waits for no one; so in essence, GET MOVING!"
spocklogic says:
With Christmas just a week away, thought I would take time to wish you Happy Holidays!

Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
And a Happy New Year 2017
•˚ *★...~ ~˚ *★ ˚ *★
Posted on: Dec 18, 2016
AndUDontStopYo says:
Hi Jon, thank you for welcoming me to the website.
Posted on: Jun 19, 2016
bresirena says:
Thank you Jon. I'm very happy to be here
Posted on: Jun 18, 2016

entro16's Travel Blogs

Bryce Canyon National Park 2010
May 19, 2010
road trip with wife and in-laws to some of the western national parks
Overview 0 words 20 7 83
My wife and me on a road trip to some of the national parks in 2010
Overview 0 words 55 24 55

entro16's Travel Reviews

Expensive "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Flagstaff, Arizona, USA
Just like the title says - "historic" and "at the center of it all". Be prepared to pay a littl…
Average priced "Hostels" in Monteverde, Costa Rica
If you are looking for a clean, quiet, and just a lovely place to stay, then you should look at …
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Alajuela, Costa Rica
I am sure there are other hidden gems in Alajuela, but this one is so very unknown. You have to…