english's quintessentially british

6599 Las Vegas Boulevard South Suite 210, Las Vegas, NV, USA
english's quintessentially british - Fish n chips
english's quintessentially british - Entrance
english's quintessentially british - BLT..I know..you get 2!?!
english's quintessentially british - View to the balcony
english's quintessentially british - 5 minute timer for english breakfast time
english's quintessentially british - Tea time!
english's quintessentially british - Tea Menu

english's quintessentially british Las Vegas Reviews

nicolecarp nicoleca…
english's quintessentially british at town square Aug 23, 2011
Anytime I come across anything English I get giddy. Probably because I haven't been overseas since 2003 but really, I'm a nerd about it. So when we came across a new lunch location at my beloved Town Square Las Vegas it was a must!

English's Quintessentially British is a new gastropub located at Town Square, upstairs by Blue Martini. It's small inside with dark floors, white wood walls, hot pink painted bar and plenty of cool air for the hot desert summer. Hence why I did not mind getting english breakfast tea in the middle of the 100+ temperature. We were given a tea menu to begin with which includes:

english breakfast

earl grey

darjeeling

green tea

mint tea

acai berry

jasmine

Not to be confused with the tea service available from 2pm - 5pm. Coffee is also available.

For lunch I ordered off the express menu $10 -

fish and chip sliders

the slider done english style with beer battered cod and english chips layered with tartar

My Dad chose:

EXPRESS LUNCH SANDWICHES

a sandwich served with either english chips, house salad or a cup of broccoli soup - all $8

b.l.t

toasted b.l.t and chips

Our food was just the right amount and given that it was lunch time, it came out in a timely manner. It wasn't very busy since they just opened a week ago.

Also an option is traditional english breakfasts served daily from 9am-12pm

One dessert that caught my attention was:

knickerboker glory: vanilla bean gelato, fruit and

berry sundae for $8

Check out the website to view a full menu, it was a good time and a different pace than most restaurants at Town Square, which is much appreciated. I cannot wait to sit outside on the balcony that overlooks the park in the winter so I can sip fresh brewed tea.
Entrance
Tea time!
5 minute timer for english breakfa…
View to the balcony
derekbilldaly says:
If you like English Breakfast tea, then you'd love Irish Breakfast tea (oddily made only by Twinnings in London)!!
Posted on: Aug 27, 2011