TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 688,793 travelers just like you!

eminemona

Name: Mona
Hometown: Brampton, Canada
Location: Canada
Join Date: April 15, 2011
Contributions: eminemona has written about 1 place, shared 1 photo, left 18 comments, and smiled 3 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, meeting other people to travel with, sharing travel tips and blogs
Languages Spoken
English, broken Punjabi, used to speak French, Spanish and German but forgotten them all!
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Missing the last bus in South Korea and sitting overnight in the airport for 10 hours waiting for the next bus to come in the morning because I had no money to get a place for the night!
Profile
I'm down-to-earth, adventurous, spontaneous and all I want to do right now is travel. I've seen a few places and it's been great and I'm ready to move away from home again and explore more!
Memo says:
thank you..how was the NYE there? it was snowing here so much 2 days ago..still no snow there??
Posted on: Jan 10, 2013
Memo says:
woow..I used to live there:) envy u now..I miss the xmass time there..lots of memories of me there...I guess it snowing there now?? or still green xmass time? enjoy ur holidays there..
cheers
Posted on: Dec 27, 2012
Memo says:
your welcome,Mona..hope u had a good one..so I am glad that you came back to the TB:))I miss Canada..where u live in there currently? X*mass time is one of the best time to be there..I wish you merry Xmass and happy new years...

cheers

Memo
Posted on: Dec 23, 2012

eminemona's Travel Reviews

Cheap "Sights & Attractions" in New York, New York, USA
I had wanted to see this play while I was working in the UK but never got a chance to so was thr…