TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 699,396 travelers just like you!

easyjobrob
Award: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi I

Name: Rob
Hometown: Oxford, England, UK
Location: Oxford, England, UK
Website: www.facebook.com/group.php?gi…
Join Date: June 12, 2007
Contributions: easyjobrob has written about 24 places, shared 627 photos, left 551 comments, and smiled 785 times.
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, Bullshit
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Glass of G&T overlooking Nairobi National Park in the evening!
Profile
Life has but one destination - the journey there can either be an adventure or a conclusion!

Always leave work early if you can, or on time if you can't
Always speak to the elder, you don't know when you can't
Never speak ill of people, think it, but don't speak it
Make sense to yourself, don't worry about others
Read
Read lots
Shun poetry
And romance novels
Avoid drugs
Except alcohol
When someone expects you to do something, do the contrary, just for the hell of it
Love and forgive your family
If you can't then try to forgive yourself
Go to the other side of the world at least once in your life, your great grandfather couldn't
Think that sometimes you might be wrong
Always tell people when you like something about them
Give presents
Take long walks in the countryside
Listen to all sorts of music
Polish your shoes often
Try and save some money
And make sure you spend most of it
Don't be greedy, or too proud of your wealth
Be generous and know that people will remember you for it
and finally....

Get a life!!! How many houses you own, how many cars you drive, how nice your hair is, how fashionable your clothes are does not mark how you have celebrated your life!!!!

I am lucky in some ways. I work for a British University, my job is to speak to students who want to study in the UK and advise them on their options. It is a good job and helps support my love..photography. You are welcome to look at my images if you love one then let me know I will send a copy to you. If you live in any of the cities I am visiting please let me know if you are able to show me the "real" city. I love to meet residents and photograph their surroundings.
I travel about 18-20 weeks per year for work and about 4 weeks personally. The price of my travel? My personal life..I don't really get one..but it is a sacrifice I have chosen to make. :) Remember that before you become jealous of a lifestyle..everything has a cost.
blenderboy says:
ROB any chance your around May 16-20 in Oxford4 nites JIM & Dr Joy from Milwaukee
Posted on: May 02, 2011

some commentary
Overview 3,511 words 88 38 124
Kota Kinabalu
Mar 27, 2008
A work trip to KK...just some impressions
Overview 101 words 20 17 46
Bako National Park
Mar 25, 2008
BNP is just outside Kuching and is a haven for probosis monkeys as well as several other species...well worth an over night stay
Overview 61 words 39 11 64

easyjobrob's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in New Zealand
Booking a camper van with Britz (www.britz.co.nz) is a breeze with friendly and efficient staff …
Cheap "General Tips & Advice" in China
http://www.travbuddy.com/Silk-Market-v5687 Check out this review on the Silk Market - it will…
Expensive "Hotels & Accommodations" in Chengdu, China
Situated in the heart of the city of Chengdu lies the expansive hotel of Kempinski. Chengdu is a…