TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 521,576 travelers just like you!

dyevushka
Award: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Happy Happy Happy

Name: Angela
Hometown: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Join Date: March 9, 2009
Contributions: dyevushka has written about 26 places, shared 17 photos, left 266 comments, and smiled 401 times.
Travel Plans
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, Spanish, Russian
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Mexico City "Women & Children Only" Subway Trains... or Russian cross-country Trains...Mindo and Cuenca with my travel buddies!~
Profile
I love travel. A news clipping I found (now on my wall) sums it up: "somewhere between the continents, you feel something stirring - and you realize it's your soul." It's pure wanderlust... a lust that supercedes (and includes ;)) all others. I think we discover ourselves through travel.
traveller142009 says:
Angela, thanks for all those lovely smiles:-)
Posted on: Feb 25, 2014
ErikaMont says:
hows life in atlanta! i wanna go to the coca cola museum thing!
Posted on: Feb 24, 2014
ErikaMont says:
have a great day!
Posted on: Feb 24, 2014

dyevushka's Travel Reviews

Cheap "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA
If you like live music... if you like people who make cool things from old buildings... if you l…
Cheap "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA
I was wandering around town and noticed Community Pie on the map my hostel, #crashpad, had given…
Cheap "Hostels" in Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA
OMG I LOVE this place! The website is super easy to use and I had absolutely no problems with ma…
Updated 5 months ago