TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 694,093 travelers just like you!

dr_sanch
Award: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi II

Name: Daniel
Hometown: Montreal, Canada
Location: Montreal, Canada
Join Date: May 11, 2011
Contributions: dr_sanch has written about 19 places, shared 551 photos, left 981 comments, and smiled 1,260 times.
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, French, Italian (broken), Spanish (broken)
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Belgium turned me into a beer snob. Suffice to say it's had a pretty big impact on my alcohol consumption! All jokes aside, Barcelona was my first solo trip and was the most memorable.
Profile
Working in the banking world to pay a mortgage, eat, and travel. Looking forward to meeting friends around the world and hopefully getting the chance to be a good guide to any visitors to my city.
AdamR3723 says:
Enjoy London. Sorry, cannot meet you on 16, 17 march.
Posted on: Mar 14, 2017
planxty says:
Hello Daniel,

just a quick offer here. I have lived in London for nearly 30 years now and should be in town when you are here so if you want t meet up, that would be great.

I can show you some great places to celebrate St. Patrick's day!
Posted on: Mar 10, 2017
spocklogic says:
HBD!
Posted on: Sep 19, 2015

dr_sanch's Travel Blogs

Euro 2014
Sep 02, 2014
Warsaw, Krakow, Auschwitz, Nuremberg, Munich and Salzburg in early September 2014.
Overview 245 words 26 1 12
Brussels to Ghent to Brugge
Nov 27, 2012 – Dec 01, 2012
A solo trip during the winter months to a beer lover's heaven in Belgium. Apologies if some of the pictures are a little over-p…
Overview 0 words 31 13 44
Portugal 2012
Jul 11, 2012
A photo-blog and a few memories from a week spent galavanting around Lisbon and Porto in the summer of 2012.
Overview 2,516 words 189 45 197

dr_sanch's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Montreal, Canada
Montreal's Griffintown area located a few streets south of the city centre is undergoing a revit…
This review was featured on Monday August 18th, 2014
Cheap "Sights & Attractions" in Amsterdam, Netherlands
So, looking to kill some time on a rainy day in Amsterdam? Rather than find shelter in one of Am…
Cheap "Hotels & Accommodations" in Prague, Czech Republic
If you stay in Prague, I insist you stay at the Mosaic House. Not only do they offer hostel beds…