TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 691,025 travelers just like you!

donminbox

Name: Don
Hometown: Pasadena, Texas, USA
Location: Baytown, Texas, USA
Join Date: December 29, 2009
Contributions: donminbox has shared 1 photo, left 2 comments.
Interested in: meeting new people
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, some German
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
All my trips to Switzerland! The sunrise in Switzerland is about as close as going to heaven as I can possibly imagine.
Profile
Hi,

We would love to receive a postcard from you and post its image(s) on our Website!

To see a sample of the NASA Collectors postcard we send out visit our homepage: http://1millionpostcards.com/ (our blog). There is no catch.

We absolutely love the responses we have received, and we look forward to receiving your postcard soon!

Our mailing address is:

1 Million Postcards
6206 Wade Road #230
Baytown, TX
77521-8868 USA

May God bless your endeavors,
Don D.Morrison

P.S. Please feel free to share our blog URL, postal address, and email address by any means (ads, email, websites, links, blogs, newspapers, etc.) with anyone interested in seeing their postcard displayed on our Website!

P.P.S
We are not an organization. We are a team of a retired PapPaw, an autistic and mentally handicapped son (24 years old), and a 3 1/2 year old grandson,

We want to have people turn off cell phones, televisions, and computers long enough to personally create something or just to take the time to communicate and interact with others by sending or exchanging paper postcards via local ground mail services.

During the Space Shuttle Challenger mission I (the retired PapPaw) was working as a mainframe computer technician in Johnson Space Center Mission Control the day of the Space Shuttle Challenger accident in 1986.

Realizing how fleeting life really is I fell in love with exchanging postcards with others .

Now, as an online missionary I plant a tiny seed for Jesus in the hope you will consider your position in life and how you influence others in your life.

We do not mean to be imposing, and we greatly appreciate your time. Please take a moment to enjoy your life with those you love and cherish.

Again, we look forward to receiving your postcard!

May God bless your endeavors,
Don Morrison - http://1millionpostcards.com/

Please consider accepting Jesus as your personal Savior today!
Hummingbird says:
Happy Birthday from the central valley of California!!! I hope your day is as sweet as nectar and all your wishes come true! :)
Posted on: Feb 16, 2014