TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 702,634 travelers just like you!

Award: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy Happy

Name: Ime
Hometown: Manila, Philippines
Location: Manila, Philippines
Join Date: April 6, 2013
Contributions: docime30 has written about 5 places, shared 594 photos, left 594 comments, and smiled 763 times.
Travel Plans
» see all 5 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Filipino, English
Travelling is my passion. I normally travel with my family and friends but for some reasons like they've already been to places that are still on my bucket list, priorities, conflict in schedule, and interest, I find it quite hard to look for travel mates when I feel the urge of exploring the world.

I find this site wholesome, exciting, and informative. Hoping to meet interesting and like minded people.

Though it's more fun to travel with companions, it's also my dream to experience the joy of travelling alone but I still need a lot of courage…

Unfortunately, I have no sense of direction and the worst part is I can't read a map. Now, thanks to my GPS navigator device, it makes me a bit confident to go on places. :-)

“The use of traveling is to regulate imagination by reality, and instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are.” – Samuel Johnson

amazed says:
Happy Birthday =)
spocklogic says:
Caliber-A says:
hi Ime, happy birthday to you...see you soon.

docime30's Travel Blogs

ThE SaNcTuArY Of TrUtH
Feb 15, 2015
From the ground breaking in 1981, A temple located in Pattaya, Thailand was constructed. It is a gigantic wooden construction w…
Overview 212 words 50 6 138
NoNg NoOcH TrOPiCaL BoTaNiCaL GaRdEn
Feb 15, 2015
A magnificent garden where tremendous varieties of plants were collected all over the world!
Overview 0 words 58 9 199
BrUSSeLS TB MeEt Up With BaLiW - KaToK
Jun 26, 2014
It was a day of fun with Steven and Citadel in Brussels.
Overview 0 words 127 14 245