TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 683,281 travelers just like you!

diisha392
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIIAward: Critic IIIAward: Writer IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IIAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Meredith
Hometown: Ohio, USA
Location: Columbiana, Ohio, USA
Join Date: June 2, 2007
Contributions: diisha392 has written about 313 places, shared 8,556 photos, left 4,509 comments, and smiled 4,441 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, sharing travel tips and blogs, just browsing!
Travel Plans
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, some Spanish, a tiny bit of French, a few words of Italian
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
mission trip to Mexico
Profile
High school teacher (where nearly all the kids are taller than me!). Distance runner. Dipping my toes into acting again.
I am slowly working on the basic goal of visiting all 50 states (only a 1/5 to go!) as well as visiting a third of the 469 national park areas (monuments, seashores, battlefields, etc).
I enjoy languages although my reading skills far surpass my listening abilities.
Ice cream is a wonderful invention.
joseph98 says:
Very welcome!
Posted on: Aug 03, 2017

diisha392's Travel Blogs

Jul 05, 2017 – Jul 18, 2017
Thanks to friends living in Beijing, I get the chance to spread my exploring wings for two weeks!
Overview 3,154 words 321 17 80
This blog was featured on Saturday July 29th, 2017
Jun 03, 2017 – Jun 09, 2017
A trip to sample what Alabama and Mississippi have to offer!
Overview 6,673 words 277 22 157
This blog was featured on Friday June 16th, 2017
Aug 01, 2007 – Apr 21, 2017
I lived in southern MD for about eight years before my relocation to Ohio. Calvert County was home for much of that time. …
Overview 6,547 words 240 42 281
This blog was featured on Tuesday February 16th, 2010

diisha392's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Montgomery, Alabama, USA
Mellow Mushroom specializes in pizza dishes, so the menu focuses on that item. I thought there w…
Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Daphne, Alabama, USA
I don't know if this Don Carlos was part of a chain or not but it reminded me a lot of the chain…
Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Boardman, Ohio, USA
Los Gallos is part of a chain of Mexican restaurants in the area (there is another within a five…
Updated 7 days ago