TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 551,026 travelers just like you!

derekmode
Award: Happy Happy Happy

Name: Derek
Hometown: Boca Raton, Florida, USA
Location: District of Columbia, USA
Join Date: February 9, 2009
Contributions: derekmode has written about 6 places, shared 5 photos, left 305 comments, and smiled 316 times.
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
english (native), german (intermediate), spanish (intermediate), french (beginner), arabic (basic)
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
week in bosnia - rented a house overlooking sarajevo, hiked through the mountains to a thousand year old village, mountain biked, white water rafted the neretva, and checked out mostar.

getting kicked off a bus in the middle of the night at a serbian border because we were american.

cops asking for bribes in romania and colombia.

everyone in the country of morocco from berbers in the sahara to arabs in marakkech calling me 'ali baba.'

'shredding the gnar' in the austrian alps.
Profile
always trying to meet new people and travel, so hit me up!

here's a link to a spring break video i made covering austria, italy, san marino, and slovenia

sylviandavid says:
Hi... Happy Birthday!
Posted on: Apr 26, 2013
jendara says:
Happy Birthday Derek:)
Feliz CumpleaƱos Derek:)
Posted on: Apr 26, 2012
williamsworld says:
Have a very happy birthday
Cheers, Britt
Posted on: Apr 26, 2012

derekmode's Travel Blogs

Spring Break 2009 (Europe)
Mar 06, 2009 – Mar 13, 2009
Only had nine days to fly in, meet up with my buddy working with his fam in Austria, hit the slopes, hop in the car to road tri…
Overview 9 words 0 0 0