TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 689,067 travelers just like you!

debsadams1979
Award: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy Happy

Name: Deb
Hometown: Birmingham, England, UK
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Website: www.flickr.com/eternalwanderer
Join Date: June 10, 2007
Contributions: debsadams1979 has written about 101 places, shared 1,766 photos, left 115 comments, and smiled 162 times.
Travel Plans
Croatia
Aug 1, 2018 – Aug 31, 2018
Adriatic Coast
Patagonia, Argentina
dream destination
I couldn't fit it in on my last trip so I still really want to go a see this beautiful landscape before it's totally changed by Global Warming :-(
Sri Lanka
dream destination
» see all 24 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, some French, I'm currently attempting to learn Spanish
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
- My trip to China in 2005, I loved the people, the food, the culture and made some great friends along the way
- Sleeping in a cave with Bedouin nomads and spending Christmas day on the back of a camel wearing Santa hats in the Sahara desert in Morocco
- Swimming with around 750 Dusky dolphins off the East Coast of New Zealand
- South America, my favourite continent (Igazu Falls, Macchu Picchu, the salt flats in Bolivia, going down a mine in Potosi and the jungle life of the Amazon - what's not to love?)
- Climbing two live volcanoes and getting to see the Semana Santa parades in Guatemala
- Sailing the Whitsundays and cuddling a koala in Oz
- Living and working in Chicago and the Mid-West as a soccer coach
- My first ever back packing trip island hopping in Greece.
cotton_foam says:
Congrats on your featured review!
Posted on: Aug 30, 2015
spocklogic says:
Bravo on the featured review of Green Nest Hostel Uba Aterpetxea in Spain!
Posted on: Aug 30, 2015
joseph98 says:
Congrats on getting featured today :-)
Posted on: Aug 29, 2015

debsadams1979's Travel Blogs

Cambodian Adventures
Oct 13, 2016
A brief visit to Siem Reap primarily to see Angkor Wat but also to get a taste of what Cambodia has to offer.
Overview 2,149 words 0 0 2
Adventures in Londerland
Jan 08, 2011 – Oct 19, 2013
So this is my first time living in The Big Smoke so I thought I'd share my voyage of discovery. …
Overview 967 words 40 7 78
Jun 21, 2011 – Jun 30, 2011
So my friend Joel came over the pond from NYC and we headed off to explore more of Europe and the UK over a short two week brea…
Overview 5,053 words 135 8 86
This blog was featured on Monday July 25th, 2011

debsadams1979's Travel Reviews

Very cheap "Hostels" in Siem Reap, Cambodia
After a snap decision to stay in Siem Reap longer and cancel my plans to Battambang I decided to…
Cheap "Hostels" in Siem Reap, Cambodia
This place was recommended to me by a friend and her praise proved to spot on! I'd initially boo…
Cheap "Hostels" in San Sebastian, Spain
The location of the hostel has its good and bad points, first the good: it's set in a section of…
This review was featured on Saturday August 29th, 2015