TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 689,015 travelers just like you!

debcon
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster I

Name: debbie
Hometown: Bournemouth, England, UK
Location: Bournemouth, England, UK
Join Date: August 25, 2009
Contributions: debcon has written about 40 places, shared 633 photos, left 443 comments, and smiled 3,168 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, meeting other people to travel with, sharing travel tips and blogs
Travel Plans
Sweden
Miami, Florida, USA
Waterloo, Belgium
» see all 38 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Only English but i know a bit of Spanish and French and very little Portuguese :D im currently learning Dutch.
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Swimming with Dolphins in Florida.

Seeing Christ the Redeemer in Rio De Janeiro, Brasil.

Waking up in the night on a coach to the site of the Eiffel Tower all lit up.

Having wine spilt on me on a flight to South Africa and smelling like an alcoholic for the entire journey.

Having a Baboon steal my icecream at Cape Point.

Riding Camels in Gran Canaria.

Visiting a ranch in Arizona.

Seeing the Grand Canyon.

Getting lost in Washington D.C and wandering the streets on a beautiful warm night looking at all the lovely homes etc.

Skydiving in Namibia.

Sydney harbour bridge climb.

Seeing herds of Elephants, a pride of lions and a Leopard being chased by a Baboon in Africa.

Walking with Lions in Zambia.

Riding an Elephant.

Walking over the top of Victoria falls during a drought.

Getting locked on a bus in Zambia for two hours and having to be "rescued" by our Belgian friends!

Seeing a free Mark Ronson concert in Sydney.

Drinks with my friends (that I met in Africa) in Hasselt Belgium. Good to meet up again.

Climbing a mountain in the Austrian Alps! Exhausting :)

Two months traveling the USA. Free Joss Stone gig in SF, surviving hurricane Sandy in NY in the worst hostel ever, the beauty of Yellowstone, meeting new friends, the confirmation that I still dislike Vegas, philly cheesesteaks, proper sushi and getting my ass (literally ) on FOX news ha ha.
vulindlela says:
vulindlela says:
Happy Birthday!
Posted on: Apr 07, 2016

debcon's Travel Blogs

Debbie n Helly USA road trip.
Sep 24, 2012 – Nov 15, 2012
From California to Illinois via Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Washington DC, New York. And popp…
Overview 0 words 242 10 143
Austria/Germany June 2012
Jun 19, 2012
Visiting my friend in Seefeld via Munich.
Overview 0 words 76 13 109
Belgium summer 2011
Aug 19, 2011 – Aug 20, 2011
Visiting friends and traveling the country.
Overview 2,136 words 110 10 83

debcon's Travel Reviews

Very cheap "Hostels" in New York, New York, USA
I stayed here at the end of October 2012 with my travbuddy Helly. We were doing a tour of the US…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in London, England, UK
I have put this as average for value as the prices vary according to whether there is a show on …
Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Bournemouth, England, UK
This restaurant is located in the centre of Bournemouth and is very easy to get to. It is open…