TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 679,982 travelers just like you!

dardeb
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IIIAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IIIAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: dragana
Hometown: Belgrade, Serbia
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Join Date: December 27, 2009
Contributions: dardeb has written about 194 places, shared 3,666 photos, left 1,445 comments, and smiled 2,130 times.
Travel Plans
Rovinj, Croatia
Sep 13, 2017 – Sep 17, 2017
Prague, Czech Republic
Sep 22, 2017 – Sep 24, 2017
Bahamas
dream destination
I want to swim with pigs!!!
» see all 11 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
fluent Serbo-Croatian, English, Spanish .. very good Italian .. basic Russian .. few words and phrases in Greek and Turkish
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
- watching Lazio-Roma football match in Rome (I'm not a crazy football fan, just went with When in Rome ... amazing experience!)
- driving across Atlas mountains, riding a camel through Moroccan desert at sunset and then spending a sleepless night under the stars
- not being able to stop the tears while watching my first flamenco show in Sevilla
- standing in front of the incredible Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt
- driving across Canadian Rockies
- trekking in Saklikent gorge in Turkey
- Wadi Rum in Jordan. Simply incredible!
- hiking in Utah
- ice trekking and hiking in Patagonia
- spectacular gorges of Salta region in Argentina
Profile
I live to travel! Always planning a new adventure and looking for people with similar interests and travel style. When I travel I like to explore on foot, getting lost in various places. I prepare well, do a lot of research, study maps and guides. Not big on museums or ruins (there's always exceptions), but rather into nature, architecture and getting the feel for the atmosphere and culture. I enjoy meeting local people, learning about different traditions, trying local food and drinks, listen to local music and dance, etc.
I don't count countries, I rather have a very long list of places I want to visit :)
Although I'm not into nightlife and partying, especially not when I'm traveling, I enjoy very much going out for a drink, being with people, joking and laughing, having intelligent but funny conversations, learning about other cultures, savoring good food, long walks and being outdoors ...
latino28 says:
welcome to my hometown in advance. if you need A local dont hesitake to send a message

cheers

Julio
Posted on: Mar 06, 2017
NickelP says:
You're welcome and you too!
Posted on: Feb 06, 2017
cotton_foam says:
I'm sorry...Dragana, I should call you! :)) see, it's been a while eh?! :))
Posted on: Feb 06, 2017

Two weeks in Kenya, Tanzania and Zanzibar
Overview 5,648 words 306 22 727
This blog was featured on Friday January 22nd, 2016
Nov 12, 2014 – Dec 06, 2014
Three weeks in Argentina, including Buenos Aires, Patagonia, Salta and Iguazu. Side trips to Uruguay, Chile and Brazil. …
Overview 8,441 words 539 77 1,404
This blog was featured on Monday January 19th, 2015

dardeb's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Zagreb, Croatia
Hotel is located not far from the Train station, about ten minutes on foot. From here you’re i…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Larnaca, Cyprus
This hotel is right on the Finikoudes beach in Larnaca. It's steps from the bus to the airport a…
Cheap "Hotels & Accommodations" in Paphos, Cyprus
This hotel is located in Kato Paphos, which is lower Paphos, next to the harbor. It was just per…
Updated 5 months ago