TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 686,346 travelers just like you!

dardeb
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IIIAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IIIAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: dragana
Hometown: Belgrade, Serbia
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Join Date: December 27, 2009
Contributions: dardeb has written about 211 places, shared 4,023 photos, left 1,480 comments, and smiled 2,156 times.
Travel Plans
Prague, Czech Republic
Sep 22, 2017 – Sep 24, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Sep 30, 2017 – Oct 15, 2017
Bahamas
dream destination
I want to swim with pigs!!!
» see all 11 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
fluent Serbo-Croatian, English, Spanish .. very good Italian .. basic Russian .. few words and phrases in Greek and Turkish
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
- watching Lazio-Roma football match in Rome (I'm not a crazy football fan, just went with When in Rome ... amazing experience!)
- driving across Atlas mountains, riding a camel through Moroccan desert at sunset and then spending a sleepless night under the stars
- not being able to stop the tears while watching my first flamenco show in Sevilla
- standing in front of the incredible Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt
- driving across Canadian Rockies
- trekking in Saklikent gorge in Turkey
- Wadi Rum in Jordan. Simply incredible!
- hiking in Utah
- ice trekking and hiking in Patagonia
- spectacular gorges of Salta region in Argentina
Profile
I live to travel! Always planning a new adventure and looking for people with similar interests and travel style. When I travel I like to explore on foot, getting lost in various places. I prepare well, do a lot of research, study maps and guides. Not big on museums or ruins (there's always exceptions), but rather into nature, architecture and getting the feel for the atmosphere and culture. I enjoy meeting local people, learning about different traditions, trying local food and drinks, listen to local music and dance, etc.
I don't count countries, I rather have a very long list of places I want to visit :)
Although I'm not into nightlife and partying, especially not when I'm traveling, I enjoy very much going out for a drink, being with people, joking and laughing, having intelligent but funny conversations, learning about other cultures, savoring good food, long walks and being outdoors ...
nolan says:
Congratulations on your MHHR award, Dragana!
Posted on: Aug 23, 2017
Memo says:
Dragana thanks for the birthday message:)
Posted on: Aug 22, 2017
jendara says:
Congrats on your featured blog and your MHHR XVII award:)
Perdón por la demora, estuve de viaje y no entre a Travbuddy!!! Saludos desde las alturas!!!!
Posted on: Aug 19, 2017

dardeb's Travel Blogs

Oct 02, 2016 – Oct 22, 2016
A week in Hong Kong, then two weeks in China, visiting Shenzhen, Xining, Zhangye, Jiayuguan, Dunhuang, and Beijing.
Overview 6,698 words 357 4 97
Overview 5,648 words 306 22 727
This blog was featured on Friday January 22nd, 2016

dardeb's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Beijing, China
I chose this hotel because of its affordable price and free shuttle to airport. I was sick and o…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Beijing, China
This hotel is located in a typical hutong right around the corner from a busy street. It's close…
Cheap "Hotels & Accommodations" in Dunhuang, China
Location of this hotel was just perfect. It's right next to the bus station where buses leave fo…