TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 694,275 travelers just like you!

dannyboytravels
Award: Photographer IAward: Writer II

Name: Danny
Hometown: Glendale, California, USA
Location: San Carlos, California, USA
Website: www.dannyboytravels.com
Join Date: September 23, 2007
Contributions: dannyboytravels has written about 58 places, shared 1,062 photos, left 23 comments, and smiled 8 times.
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
In addition to English, I know rudimentary Spanish (but hoping to improve), a few German drinking songs, and a couple of phrases in Polish.
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Searching for crocodiles in Costa Rica; driving across the U.S.; snowboarding in the Swiss Alps; climbing the ruins in Mexico; dancing until dawn in Montreal; mountain biking Slick Rock in Utah; navigating roads, rivers, and caves in Ecuador; watching Il Palio in Siena, Italy; navigating the streets of Hanoi, Vietnam on a moped.
Profile
I'm certified with U.S. Sailing as Coastal Skipper and Bareboat Skipper. I'm especially interested in sailing opportunities. I also do a lot of volunteering, having just completed a 3 month project on a small island in Thailand. Check out my website www.dannyboytravels.com!
Chokk says:
Congrats on your featured blog ;)
Posted on: Oct 18, 2012
X_Drive says:
Congrats on having your blog featured today, Danny! :D
Posted on: Oct 15, 2012
pretty_girl says:
Danny, congrats on your featured blog :) So interesting to read
Posted on: Oct 15, 2012

dannyboytravels's Travel Blogs

Una Boda Peruviana
Dec 28, 2013 – Jan 12, 2014
The primary purpose of this trip is to attend the wedding of a good friend of mine, in her home town of Ilo, Peru. I had plann…
Overview 5,950 words 0 0 0
Sep 11, 2012 – Oct 01, 2012
A whirlwind trip to 5 countries in 19 days!
Overview 8,554 words 43 6 19
This blog was featured on Monday October 15th, 2012
Nicaragua 2011
Jun 09, 2011 – Jun 20, 2011
Headed "south of the border" again, this time to Nicaragua.
Overview 7,128 words 120 2 52