TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 688,993 travelers just like you!

cynthiasmiller
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi I

Name: Cindy
Hometown: Seattle, Washington, USA
Website: blog.sujatravel.com
Join Date: October 9, 2007
Contributions: cynthiasmiller has written about 113 places, shared 1,577 photos, left 376 comments, and smiled 274 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, just browsing!
Travel Plans
Dec 10, 2017 – Dec 19, 2017
» see all 7 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Most Memorable Travel Experience
5. Chanting with monks in Korea
6. Eating everything in sight in Georgia and Armenia
7. The best snorkelling I've ever seen in Coron, the Philippines
Profile
This is a great website and I've been able to connect with so many great people. There is a small percentage of people who are here because they think it offers romantic potential. If you're one of those people, then don't bother with me. You're wasting your time. And mine. Leave me alone and get Tinder.

If you're not one of those people, great! Happy to chat, meet, and travel with you!
jendara says:
Congrats on your featured blog:)
Well done my friend!!!!
Posted on: Oct 17, 2017
cotton_foam says:
Thanks, Cynthia for your reply!
I have decided to at least spend 4nights/3days. Like you, I also want some time just to laze around without any particular activity and plainly enjoy the atmosphere.

Omg, I don't even know how to swim! Let alone dive!! Hahaha! I'd love to snorkel though, so we will do that.

Thanks again, Cynthia!
Posted on: Oct 16, 2017
cotton_foam says:
Hi, Cynthia!
How are you?
I stopped by to ask...how many days would you recommend for Coron/Busuanga to spend? Are 3nights 2 days enough? Thank you for your help! ~ May
Posted on: Oct 16, 2017

cynthiasmiller's Travel Blogs

Jan 28, 2017 – Sep 04, 2017
I have a year remaining on my contract here in Malaysia... how much fun, unusual, and just plain weird can I squeeze out of my …
Overview 9,639 words 260 99 348
This blog was featured on Saturday April 1st, 2017
May 29, 2017 – Jun 02, 2017
These are highlights of my two week summer break spent in Georgia and Armenia, with a brief stop in Qatar.
Overview 2,888 words 75 29 195
This blog was featured on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
Dec 08, 2016 – Jan 01, 2017
My overland southern Africa journey
Overview 7,808 words 228 30 309
This blog was featured on Monday January 9th, 2017

cynthiasmiller's Travel Reviews

Cheap "Hotels & Accommodations" in Pantai Cenang, Malaysia
This is a really unique hotel/hostel just up the road from Pantai Cenang in Langkawi. Most of t…
Free! "Sights & Attractions" in Bitola, Macedonia
If Sarajevo is Istanbul in miniature, then Bitola is Sarajevo in miniature, minus the traffic of…
Very cheap "Sights & Attractions" in Bitola, Macedonia
Ah Bitola... as the rest of Macedonia, it's full of surprises. A small archaeological ruin at t…
This review was featured on Monday June 27th, 2016