TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 664,370 travelers just like you!

cynthiasmiller
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi I

Name: Cindy
Hometown: Seattle, Washington, USA
Website: blog.sujatravel.com
Join Date: October 9, 2007
Contributions: cynthiasmiller has written about 101 places, shared 1,260 photos, left 294 comments, and smiled 247 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, just browsing!
Travel Plans
May 29, 2017 – Jun 13, 2017
» see all 6 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, Spanish, German, Bosnian, survival Korean, and I'm trying to learn a little Mandarin
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Mexico and Namibia have been my favorites. I'd go back to either country happily.
Profile
My philosophy of travel and life in general can be summed up in three simple words: Not. Always. So.
king_golo says:
I loved Namibia, too! Enjoyed reading your travel blog from southern Africa.
Posted on: Feb 22, 2017
gingerbatik says:
probably wouldn't be the same time as yours as I finished my exam by end of June and might be in indonesia early July. have fun there:)
Posted on: Feb 18, 2017
khalilamod says:
Hi Cindy, just a notification that you will be going to Indonesia round about June this year.
I will also be leaving for that country and probably based in Surabaya. I will be there for about a year, also on a contract basis doing my rounds lecturing at various universities.
If you wish, a meet-up would be nice.
Posted on: Feb 17, 2017

cynthiasmiller's Travel Blogs

Asia Travels 2017
Jan 28, 2017 – Jan 30, 2017
Coron, Philippines -› -› …
I have a year remaining on my contract here in Malaysia, so I'm doing my best to capitalize on my time here.
Overview 1,446 words 25 17 33
Dec 08, 2016 – Jan 01, 2017
My overland southern Africa journey
Overview 7,808 words 228 22 295
This blog was featured on Monday January 9th, 2017
Jan 18, 2016 – Oct 11, 2016
Thought I'd share a little of my experiences in Malaysia :)
Overview 5,314 words 281 34 245
This blog was featured on Friday April 22nd, 2016

cynthiasmiller's Travel Reviews

Free! "Sights & Attractions" in Bitola, Macedonia
If Sarajevo is Istanbul in miniature, then Bitola is Sarajevo in miniature, minus the traffic of…
Very cheap "Sights & Attractions" in Bitola, Macedonia
Ah Bitola... as the rest of Macedonia, it's full of surprises. A small archaeological ruin at t…
This review was featured on Monday June 27th, 2016
Very cheap "Sights & Attractions" in Saint Naum, Macedonia
The Monastery of Saint Naum is a beautiful monastery near the Albanian border, across the lake f…
Updated 8 days ago