TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 675,368 travelers just like you!

cynthiasmiller
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi I

Name: Cindy
Hometown: Seattle, Washington, USA
Website: blog.sujatravel.com
Join Date: October 9, 2007
Contributions: cynthiasmiller has written about 108 places, shared 1,417 photos, left 341 comments, and smiled 268 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, just browsing!
Travel Plans
Aug 28, 2017 – Sep 5, 2017
» see all 4 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, Spanish, German, Bosnian, survival Korean, and I'm trying to learn a little Mandarin
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Mexico and Namibia have been my favorites. I'd go back to either country happily.
Profile
My philosophy of travel and life in general can be summed up in three simple words: Not. Always. So.
hightide says:
Thanks Cindy! Definitely will :) Glad I finally found solutions to my roller coaster booking journey.
Posted on: Jun 20, 2017
HORSCHECK says:
Enjoy your trip to Georgia. It is an amazing country. I am looking forward to reading all about it here.
Posted on: May 30, 2017
maykal says:
Thanks for your comment on my Albania blog ages ago - I'm just catching up with TB after a bit of a break :)
Posted on: May 21, 2017

cynthiasmiller's Travel Blogs

The Caucasus (and some of Qatar)
May 29, 2017 – Jun 20, 2017
These are highlights of my two week summer break spent in Georgia and Armenia, with a brief stop in Qatar.
Overview 572 words 25 0 1
Jan 28, 2017 – May 09, 2017
I have a year remaining on my contract here in Malaysia... how much fun, unusual, and just plain weird can I squeeze out of my …
Overview 5,653 words 150 72 248
This blog was featured on Saturday April 1st, 2017
Dec 08, 2016 – Jan 01, 2017
My overland southern Africa journey
Overview 7,808 words 228 26 305
This blog was featured on Monday January 9th, 2017

cynthiasmiller's Travel Reviews

Cheap "Hotels & Accommodations" in Pantai Cenang, Malaysia
This is a really unique hotel/hostel just up the road from Pantai Cenang in Langkawi. Most of t…
Free! "Sights & Attractions" in Bitola, Macedonia
If Sarajevo is Istanbul in miniature, then Bitola is Sarajevo in miniature, minus the traffic of…
Very cheap "Sights & Attractions" in Bitola, Macedonia
Ah Bitola... as the rest of Macedonia, it's full of surprises. A small archaeological ruin at t…
This review was featured on Monday June 27th, 2016