TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 694,256 travelers just like you!

cynthiasmiller
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi I

Name: Cindy
Hometown: Seattle, Washington, USA
Website: blog.sujatravel.com
Join Date: October 9, 2007
Contributions: cynthiasmiller has written about 116 places, shared 1,620 photos, left 384 comments, and smiled 275 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, just browsing!
Travel Plans
Feb 6, 2018 – Feb 10, 2018
» see all 6 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Most Memorable Travel Experience
5. Chanting with monks in Korea
6. Eating everything in sight in Georgia and Armenia
7. The best snorkelling I've ever seen in Coron, the Philippines
Profile
This is a great website and I've been able to connect with so many great people. There is a small percentage of people who are here because they think it offers romantic potential. If you're one of those people, then don't bother with me. You're wasting your time. And mine. Leave me alone and get Tinder.

If you're not one of those people, great! Happy to chat, meet, and travel with you!
cotton_foam says:
Awww...really?! I wish you could...anyways, tha's okay!
So, your time in Asia ended? I mean at least work-wise. How was your time in Malaysia in a nutshell? :)
Yeah, hopefully, next TB Meetup!! You take care and have a good time transitioning from life in Asia to life back home. ~ May
Posted on: Nov 28, 2017
cotton_foam says:
Hi, Cynthia!
Are you still in Malaysia?
There is a TB Meetup (small group) in Manila on the 30th to 31st December. Would you have a chance to join? :)
~ May
Posted on: Nov 26, 2017
gingerbatik says:
Have fun in Germany & Prague Cindy:)
Posted on: Nov 16, 2017

cynthiasmiller's Travel Blogs

Jan 28, 2017 – Nov 20, 2017
I have a year remaining on my contract here in Malaysia... how much fun, unusual, and just plain weird can I squeeze out of my …
Overview 10,108 words 280 103 390
This blog was featured on Saturday April 1st, 2017
May 29, 2017 – Jun 05, 2017
These are highlights of my two week summer break spent in Georgia and Armenia, with a brief stop in Qatar.
Overview 3,576 words 98 37 205
This blog was featured on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
Dec 08, 2016 – Jan 01, 2017
My overland southern Africa journey
Overview 7,808 words 228 30 309
This blog was featured on Monday January 9th, 2017

cynthiasmiller's Travel Reviews

Cheap "Hotels & Accommodations" in Pantai Cenang, Malaysia
This is a really unique hotel/hostel just up the road from Pantai Cenang in Langkawi. Most of t…
Free! "Sights & Attractions" in Bitola, Macedonia
If Sarajevo is Istanbul in miniature, then Bitola is Sarajevo in miniature, minus the traffic of…
Very cheap "Sights & Attractions" in Bitola, Macedonia
Ah Bitola... as the rest of Macedonia, it's full of surprises. A small archaeological ruin at t…
This review was featured on Monday June 27th, 2016