TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 694,376 travelers just like you!

claire_lou_04

Name: Claire
Hometown: Halifax, England, UK
Location: Staines, England, UK
Join Date: February 5, 2010
Contributions: claire_lou_04 has written about 5 places, shared 68 photos, left 61 comments, and smiled 47 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, showing people around my hometown, sharing travel tips and blogs
Travel Plans
United States
dream destination
This is my life long dream (yes my whole 29yrs of life) to tour the US of A! I want to do a 3 month road trip mainly west & east coasts, route 66, southern states and florida for the theme parks :)
Nova Scotia, Canada
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, a bit of Italian
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
*Sitting on Wakiki beach with my best friend having a cocktail.
* Forgetting about the time difference in San Francisco and turning up to the airport a day early!
* St Patricks Day - Dublin... :)
* Going to London to see We Will Rock You...love Queen :)
* Trying to surf on Wikiki Beach
Profile
Feel free to add me on facebook: Claire Robins

I am finally gonna be able to live my life as i want to as that means a TONNE of travelling...... there is so much to see and do and so little time to do it. My goals are:

✩ To save as much as possible.

✩ To meet some new friends and hopefully some travel buddies.

I am looking to make friends to go travelling with, i love going to new places and i am really into exploring im not a lay on the beach all day kinda girl.

SAN FRAN is my favourite place in the world.....so far! I only got to spend 4 days here and it wasnt nearly enough time.....I cannot wait to get back to the city i love! :)

globetrotter39 says:
Hi, I am looking for someone to visit the theme parks in Florida sometime in 2015. Please respond if you are interested.
Posted on: Sep 06, 2014
claire_lou_04 says:
Phew soooo not been on here in a fair while about time I started up again so.......I'm back!!!! :)
Posted on: Aug 09, 2014
victorian67 says:
Happy birthday with many, many travels to come your way !
Posted on: Aug 04, 2014

claire_lou_04's Travel Blogs

Home Town: Halifax West Yorkshire, UK
Feb 06, 2010 – Jun 04, 2010
Hey TBs here are a few pics of my home town: HALIFAX :) These are just a few of the local land marks. Enjoy x
Overview 0 words 9 4 35
Why I love living in Northern England
Feb 14, 2010
These are pictures from around the area i live in. I have put up a map of the area so you have an idea where these places are. …
Overview 0 words 19 7 29
Hawaii
Nov 14, 2008
One of the most beautiful places i have been too :)
Overview 0 words 17 0 0

claire_lou_04's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in San Francisco, California, USA
This is the BEST hotel i have ever stayed at. From arriving at the hotel to leaving the staff we…
Average priced "Sights & Attractions" in Wicklow, Ireland
When I was in Ireland last year we decided to go on the wild Wicklow tour this was probably the …
Average priced "Sights & Attractions" in San Fransisco, USA
On my first trip to SF we headed straight for Fisherman's Wharf. We were greated with a fabulous…