TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 501,773 travelers just like you!

citygirl82

Name: Aileen
Hometown: Perth, Australia
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Website: www.closetblonde.blogspot.com
Join Date: May 8, 2010
Contributions: citygirl82 has written about 4 places, shared 1 photo, left 37 comments, and smiled 7 times.
Travel Plans
Maldives
dream destination
Perhaps a destination to consider for my birthday.....
India
dream destination
It looks so fascinating and exotic, but I think it's a place that's better visited with a local or at least with a guy.
South America
dream destination
I would love to do maybe 3 months there although I think I'm over the backpacking now.....
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, Mandarin (yes, Mandarin and not "Chinese" if you get my drift) - but unfortunately at a kindergarten level :/
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Running around Federation Square, Melbourne Australia at 2am. (The reason for the running, I can't quite recall now.)

Sailing down the Nile in a traditional felucca with no bathroom or toilet for three days.

Profile
Some people travel to see the big sights, take a few photos, eat at restaurants with international flags hanging from the awning. I travel for cultural thrills and like nothing more than finding that obscure local haunt.

I'm very much a "tell it like it is" kind of person so take everything I say with a cheeky glint in the eye.

I dislike reality TV (as I think they're just full of attention seeking wannabes or Z-listed celebrities), but if I WERE to be in a reality TV show, it'd either be "Come Dine with Me" (yeah, I actually love that show!) or Project Runway (the American version back when it was fresh).

xx
X_Drive says:
Happy Birthday!!! You know, that old excuse to wish for travel and the money to do it. So go for it and I hope all your wishes come true! You are older and wiser but I hope you haven't grown up yet!!! :D
geokid says:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EhabZ says:
happy birthday!

citygirl82's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Hostels" in Stockholm, Sweden
This hostel obviously has a lot of money. There were plenty of mac computers to go around with f…
Cheap "Hostels" in Barcelona, Spain
The hostel was clean, and had a very homely feel to it which was nice. (There's only a max of 22…