TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 693,791 travelers just like you!

cinysta
Award: Happy Happy HappyAward: Ambassador

Name: Cindy
Hometown: Brisbane, Australia
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Join Date: May 25, 2007
Contributions: cinysta has written about 3 places, shared 50 photos, left 375 comments, and smiled 233 times.
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English
Interests
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
* Swimming with Mexican Dolphins
* Seeing Tulum and the stunning Mexican beaches
* Partying in Montreal & Playa Del Carmen
* Snorkelling in the Red Sea and seeing the Butterfly fish swim in pairs, no more than a metre apart :)
* Camel ride along the Red Sea
* Skydiving with beach landing in Oz
* Snowboarding and shot-over jet in Queenstown, NZ
* Paragliding in Interlaken, Switzerland
* Hiking all alone with just the mountains and me in Zermatt, Switzerland
* Riding a quad bike all alone out in the middle of nowhere on Ios, Greece - the feeling of freedom and being alone was fantastic!
* Watching the amazing mass and light show of water at Barcelona's famous fountain
* Driving a Tarago along the Great Ocean Road in Victoria OZ
* Snorkelling in the Great Barrier Reef and white-water rafting in Cairns in the Sunshine State of Queensland, OZ :)
* Running down Lombard Street (the windiest street) in San Francisco
* Boutique clothes shopping in Paris
* Being a kid again at Disneyland LA
* New York! New York! Stepping foot into Times Square - WOW! Oh and having 2 (tamed) pythons wrapped around my shoulders in Times Square.
* Booking a flight spontaneously, 2 days before leaving the country to fly from Brisbane to London! (call me stupid - but the feeling of freedom was just amazing)
* Having gelati everyday in Italian, Croatian and Slovenian Summers
* Getting lost in Venice, riding the Vaporettos in Venice
* Roam, roam, roaming in Rome
* Seeing the Blue Grottos at Isle of Capri, Italy and Vis, Croatia
* Falling in love over and over again with Paris
* Getting totally wasted in Lisbon and having lovely people from Travellers House (the best hostel ever) who I barely knew look after me... =/ met some great people there!

Profile
Me? I love to embrace life and love. Most of the time I'm smiling, laughing and on a natural high! Life has so much to offer. Be happy within yourself. Be true to your feelings and those who are close to you. Escape the stresses of life. Everything in moderation.

Always wanted to travel and am jealous of those that do it at the drop of a hat! Hehe :) I wanna do that too now. Ever since I was little I've just wanted to travel and learn to dance. The 2 most liberating things in my world.

It's so good to be young (at heart), happy and free - mind, body, spirit and soul. The best way to experience life is to be open-minded, creative and versatile. But still keep the traditions going and keep the magic in the air. The only way to feel alive!
marksreynolds says:
Happy Birthday!
Posted on: Dec 15, 2015
spocklogic says:
HBD!
Posted on: Dec 15, 2015
Hummingbird says:
Happy Birthday from the central valley of California!!! I hope your day is as sweet as nectar and all your wishes come true! :)
Posted on: Dec 15, 2013

cinysta's Travel Blogs

Beautiful San Sebastian
Sep 23, 2007 – Sep 26, 2007
Beach, mountains, city, great tapas! It has everything and resembles Rio de Janeiro from above. It was great to relax here and …
Overview 331 words 27 4 67
Paris - My Favourite City
Sep 19, 2007 – Sep 21, 2007
Paris, France -› -› …
Paris is the most romantic city. I found that everything good that people say about Paris is true and the bad things weren't. T…
Overview 507 words 18 4 19

cinysta's Travel Reviews

Cheap "Hostels" in Lisbon, Portugal
This place is definitely the best hostel ever! I have stayed in A LOT of hostels, at least 30 ar…