TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 691,000 travelers just like you!

cimtech
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIIAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IAward: Spambuster IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Hasan
Hometown: New Jersey, USA
Location: New Jersey, USA
Website: www.dzTraveler.com
Join Date: February 6, 2011
Contributions: cimtech has written about 170 places, shared 9,199 photos, left 6,584 comments, and smiled 14,430 times.
Interested in: meeting other people to travel with, showing people around my hometown, sharing travel tips and blogs
Travel Plans
Bhutan
dream destination
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, German (little), Spanish, Hindi, Bengali
Interests
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Inlay Lake - Myanmar, Machu Picchu - Peru, 3100 miles driving experience cross Country from Los Angeles to New Jersey. Trans-Siberian Train Trip from Moscow to Beijing.
Toonsarah says:
Thanks for the congrats!
Posted on: Nov 18, 2017
cotton_foam says:
You're welcome, Hasan!
No, I do not see the comments. Nor I can write comments.
Actually, I subscribed to get updates to your blogs, but do not receive any. I wonder why. Anyways, that's ok, there's FB and TB to keep updated. I will keep checking for the photos here on TB.
~ May
Posted on: Nov 10, 2017
yasuyo says:
Hi Hassan,
Oh,glad to hear that you had contact to Atman! Yes,I paid deposit from Japan and no worry,he is quite confidence. You make a solo trip!? Wow! It would be more special as you can take photography as much as you want stop the places! Hoping you have a lot of great times there! I already miss Sahara desert. I envy youuu!!!! Haha :)
Posted on: Nov 10, 2017

cimtech's Travel Blogs

USA Over The Years
Aug 28, 2017
My Trip stories in a nutshell - During my travel to different parts of USA over the year!
Overview 1,156 words 52 15 90
Oct 26, 2008 – Aug 17, 2017
Roosevelt Island trip by tram
Overview 8,527 words 383 131 823
This blog was featured on Sunday November 6th, 2016
My First Trip to Bosnia & Herzegovina
Mar 11, 2017 – Apr 01, 2017
Bosnia & Herzegovina is one of the most beautiful countries I have ever visited in Europe. Sarajevo with historical landmarks t…
Overview 5,250 words 172 67 434

cimtech's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Jodhpur, India
I loved the location, walking distance to the Sardar market and the famous clock tower with an o…
This review was featured on Thursday May 4th, 2017
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Udaipur, India
Jaiwana Haveli was once the private residence of the Thakur of Jaiwana, one of the jagirdars of …
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
I was looking for a hotel which is close to the old town and the old bridge of Mostar plus a par…
Updated 2 months ago