TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 679,772 travelers just like you!

christine4321
Award: Community LeaderAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi III

Hometown: Niagara Falls, Canada
Location: St. Catharines, Canada
Website: www.humblemumbling.com
Join Date: September 16, 2009
Contributions: christine4321 has written about 10 places, shared 34 photos, left 2,608 comments, and smiled 876 times.
Travel Plans
Russia
dream destination
My daughter's in-laws have invited us to visit Russia so we are thinking perhaps 2017 maybe sooner
Italy
dream destination
Rome, Florence and Venice
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, some French not fluent,I am practicing a few words of Spanish daily, it is such a beautiful language.
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Florida all with family and friends.

Camping is a nice simple hobby. I love that it keeps me outside pretty much from morning until night. Honestly as long as I have water nearby, a bathroom close and a big tent I can be just as comfortable as though I were in a nice hotel.
Profile
I am a nurse from Canada. I have 3 girls aged 24,23, and 19.

I have tried to embrace winter and like the snow for a short time only. As long as I am participating in an out door activity and am dressed warm I am ok. It is the dreary day to day winter living that is difficult for me. I enjoy warm dry weather much more. I do enjoy traveling and am reaching a point in my life that I can now go further than North and South America. I look forward to traveling Europe soon.

My main travel plans include escaping to a warm climate for some of the winter. I enjoy Florida as I can drive the distance over a couple of days or take a 3 hour flight if I had to rush home.

Europe is in the plans for the future. Hopefully in 18 months. I am planning it in rough copy at the moment.

I enjoy camping with family and friends, social gatherings and poker. Cooking together with friends is a favorite of mine but often is difficult to accomplish on a regular basis due to busy schedules.

Although I enjoy many girly type activities, I am quite comfortable using a drill and saw or hammer and nails.

I played competitive volleyball for a long time until arthritis set in the neck, now I can only watch but still love the game.

I have a love of nice wines and savor my drink. I enjoy sewing and play Holdem tournaments and Omaha Hi/Lo along with Stud Hi/Lo.I play online when I can at Poker Stars and Full Tilt.

Pet peeves I must say are hypocrisy and control freaks.

Feb 23/2013- Goodness, I am not sure what is with me but for some reason, and with almost no experience I decided to build a website!

visit www.humblemumbling.com

My favorite charity is World Vision Canada.
spocklogic says:
Thanks, Christine, for the photo smiles on the entry "Going About Giudecca" in my 9 Days in Central Italy blog!
Posted on: May 28, 2017
spocklogic says:
Thanks, Christine, for the photo comments in Italy. Nice to see you here on TravBuddy!
Posted on: May 24, 2017
spocklogic says:
With Christmas just a week away, thought I would take time to wish you Happy Holidays!

Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
Posted on: Dec 17, 2016

christine4321's Travel Blogs

Old Quebec
No entries yet.
European style all throughout "Old Quebec."Fabulous restaurants. Numerous sites.
Overview 0 words 0 0 0

christine4321's Travel Reviews

Cheap "Sights & Attractions" in niagara, Canada
I always find time to enjoy the Niagara Wine Festival in late summer but have never taken time o…
This review was featured on Tuesday January 27th, 2015
Free! "Sights & Attractions" in Edmonton, Canada
It was early November and the temperature was approximately -12 C without factoring in the wind …
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Williamsburg, Virginia, USA
This hotel was a bit difficult to find as the GPS address differs from the address listed on the…