TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 693,780 travelers just like you!

chasb

Hometown: Melbourne, Australia
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Join Date: January 19, 2017
Contributions: chasb has shared 2 photos.
Interested in: meeting new people, meeting other people to travel with, showing people around my hometown
Travel Plans
Languages Spoken
English
Interests
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Madrid with all the amazing people
Profile
Easy going Gay guy that's loves surfing and hanging out with friends. Professional Chef for international Hotel chain
JonLau says:
Welcome to TravBuddy!
If you have travelled to Vancouver, I would love to show you around.
Cheers
Jon
khalilamod says:
Welcome to this amazing site. Please do enjoy posting your comments, travel pics and using the blog. Also write about your travel experiences, we would like to hear about them. If you need assistance travelling to foreign countries, you will find many members willing to help you.

If ever you decide to visit Cape Town or revisit, allow me the pleasure of giving you helpful advice and assistance in making your stay a memorable and enjoyable one. If you wish to enquire about our country, please do not hesitate to ask me. ....Wishing you lots of enjoyment in all your future travels...
jikay1981 says:
Hi there,
Welcome to Travbuddy!
I hope you’ll have an awesome travel experience with some people/members here. Just the way I had! When you plan to come to Bohol, Philippines let me know so I can assist and give you tips on what to do and where to go to make the most of your travels and budget! Happy Travels!
Jikjik :)