TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 694,438 travelers just like you!

cantravelgirl

Name: Debbie
Hometown: Ottawa, Canada
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Join Date: October 16, 2011
Contributions: cantravelgirl has shared 5 photos, left 42 comments, and smiled 70 times.
Travel Plans
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
French and English
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Too many fabulous experiences to choose just one :)
Profile
Hi Everybody....I love anything having to do with travel, from the planning to the scrapbooking the great pics after my return...please feel free to message me...I am an easy going open minded person who loves a good chat and a new friend :)
Deftones says:
Thx, enjoy your trip in Croatia! Dubrovnik is just amazing... Most of the hotels are outside the old town, so we spent 2 nights in a room in a private apartment of a local family in the middle of the old town. I can give you the name and the phone number if you're interested. The female owner of the apartment speaks pretty good English.
Cheers
Posted on: Oct 01, 2012
hgwtt says:
Hi Debbie, just looking at the Travbuddys in great Canada and you look so happy so i am saying hi from Trinidad and Tobago
Posted on: May 23, 2012
Loves_To_Travel says:
Thanks! I had a great time in Jamaica. I see you want to go to Turkey. I would love to also. Almost got there in 2010 but then ended up spending all my time in Greece.
Posted on: Apr 06, 2012