TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 667,117 travelers just like you!

cairelwoo
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Cairel
Hometown: Hackney, England, UK
Location: Seri Kembangan, Malaysia
Join Date: April 11, 2010
Contributions: cairelwoo has written about 4 places, shared 46 photos, left 3,878 comments, and smiled 4,886 times.
Travel Plans
Gold Coast, Australia
dream destination
There's always a child in me :oP
South Africa
dream destination
Always dreamt of a African Safari.
Sao Paulo, Brazil
dream destination
Experiencing the Mardi Gras...
» see all 10 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, Malay, Chinese dialects Cantonese, Hokkien, Thai, alittle Tagalog
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Sydney, Australia - for the love and passion in cooking..persued my Culinary and Hotel Management at Murdoch for 4 1/2yrs and never regretted till today :o)

Patpong, Bangkok, Thailand - the Nightlife and it's Dark Secrets :-P

Shanghai, PR China - a shoppers fashion and food havern

Ayuttaya, Thailand - Walking the temple ruins and palace gardens

Wat Pho, Saman Luang, Bangkok - School of Massage for Health

ChiangMai, Thailand - Riding the elephants at Maesa

Phuket, Thailand - The jetski i was riding turned turtle, i almost panicked as i was pinned-down by it's weight...drank some saltwater...I SURVIVE !!
Profile
I am open-minded, easy-going, romantic, passionate and down2earth kinda guy...an EXECUTIVE SOUS CHEF by profession...hoping to meet with other travellers around the world to share the wonderful sights and cultures of their country...not forgetting delicious FOOD :o)
vulindlela says:
Happy Birthday!
Posted on: Oct 20, 2016
angeline_elin says:
Hello how are you .. Travelling? I just returned from my vacation in Thailand Cambodia. Now thinking of visiting Malaysia next year with my friend from KK. Wonder if there's a meetup because I sure like to meet you and other Malaysian travbuddues. I am originally from East Makaysia. Love the fruits and food !!!! Meet new travbuddies and sightseeing.
Posted on: Mar 09, 2016
spocklogic says:
HBD!
Posted on: Oct 20, 2015

cairelwoo's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Hat Yai, Thailand
Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel located in the heart of Hat Yai, Songkhla ...labelled as Malaysian's wee…
Free! "General Tips & Advice" in New Delhi, India
Rules Good To Know Whilst Shopping At Market Bazaars in India 1) Speak English - they unders…
Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Subang Jaya, Malaysia
After a hearty meal, we decided to stroll along at the various boutique at ESG, simply "window …
This review was featured on Saturday January 1st, 2011