TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 694,070 travelers just like you!

bluejeanjenny

Name: Jenny
Hometown: Sydney, Australia
Website: www.myspace.com/jenw_87
Join Date: October 5, 2006
Contributions: bluejeanjenny has written about 9 places, shared 72 photos, left 66 comments, and smiled 39 times.
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English...and I can count to 10 in Hindi does that count?
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Getting lost in Vienna airport on the way home and running around the airport frantically trying to find my plane...Having a cobra shoved an inch from my face on a train in India or 3 sunny weeks spent lazing on the beaches of Goa. Oh and our 5 hr scooter trip up to Bogmolo and coming back in the dark with me being blind lisa's seeing eye sister.
yourjamie says:
possible travbuddy meetup in honolulu during your time here...interested? ;)
Posted on: Jan 10, 2008
tirsomaldonado says:
Feliz Navidad! enjoy your time in Honolulu! great destination! :)
Posted on: Dec 27, 2007
melissak says:
hey, looks like you live in sydney! i'm heading down there in january, any tips?
Posted on: Nov 14, 2007

bluejeanjenny's Travel Blogs

Marvellous Melbourne
Dec 09, 2006
A weekend trip to Melbourne for the opening party of a friends business - FlightTraining
Overview 0 words 0 0 2
Oct 05, 2006 – Nov 22, 2006
Footloose and fancy free my two sisters and I are off to play on the Isle of the Indians!
Overview 2,902 words 52 50 73
This blog was featured on Friday December 15th, 2006
Quick Quest to Queensland
May 27, 2006 – Jun 02, 2006
A week full of going to the beach, shops, and theme parks...(and a bit of sleeping in!)
Overview 500 words 15 10 20

bluejeanjenny's Travel Reviews

Free! "General Tips & Advice" in Sydney, Australia
Hey there :) The best advice I can give you is to check out the website www.wotif.com.au I use…
Cheap "Sights & Attractions" in Sydney, Australia
If you are coming to Aus, the one thing you have to make sure you do is the Harbour Bridge Climb…
This review was featured on Tuesday October 10th, 2006