TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 691,105 travelers just like you!

blenderboy
Award: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi I

Name: JIM
Hometown: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
Website: travelplusvacations.net
Join Date: August 21, 2007
Contributions: blenderboy has written about 2 places, shared 159 photos, left 4,546 comments, and smiled 6,166 times.
Travel Plans
Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
Nov 19, 2017 – Jul 31, 2025
Welcome to our New Home.hope to meet more Western Trav Buddies along the way........ Joy starts her new Job Aug 1st..Me I m still selling Travel...
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
Nov 30, 2017 – Dec 5, 2017
See family & Friends..Hosting a Jimmy Buffett themed dinner before A...... J Buffett Play in Chicago...Cant wait tosee the Christmas Lights of Chicago
Sint-Niklaas, Belgium
dream destination
» see all 8 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English only and really basic Spanish .I'm sooo jealous of others with the gift to learn other languages...
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
My Newest Adventure was A Bday Gift from my Wife Flying a Czech Jet as co pilot mixed with renting a house with friends for Fantasy Fest in Key West,,,, The Seaplanes Rides to the Maldives, reaching Dubai as my 100th country, Exploring French Countryside in my friends Lotus, Machu Pichu......Bali..... para gliding in Rio on my 50th birthday....montering elections in El Salvador as a delegate of the UN....Dune buggy's in Cabo......Exploring D Republic by dirt bike...Ride across America on my sportster for the Harly 100th..

Celebrating at Home for the Harley 105th anniversary meeting new friends from Japan
Profile
Recently I had a article written about myself in Japan called THE MAN WHO NEVER MET A STRANGER...SOOOO True

Own a Travel Agency for almost 35 years, Married a Doctor11 years ago who loves to travel as much as me

Son David also a Travbuddy..Is a Freelance photographerin the Milwaukee Area, he shoots Food, Music, Annual Reports,Magazine Ads, as well assists other s on Bigger Projects as another pair of hands and eyes!

I eat.....breathe..& .live travel

Consider myself a WORLD CITIZEN, love exploring off the beaten path,
Travel is the worlds best education...and having friends throughout the world make up the fabric of our lives....

Love meeting all new friends thru Travbuddy..who knows when I'll be in your town for drinks and dinner..
homeres says:
I’ll keep you posted! Been many years since I last went to Arizona 🙂
Posted on: Nov 12, 2017
Quest says:
Ooh.. that sounds like fun :D
Posted on: Nov 05, 2017
vulindlela says:
Happy Birthday!
Posted on: Oct 29, 2017

blenderboy's Travel Blogs

Morocco 2009
Jan 03, 2009 – Jan 06, 2009
Marakkech after the Travel Buddy Amsterdam megameetup for New Year's Eve 2008!
Overview 0 words 50 4 51
Amsterdam 2008
Dec 31, 2008
Travel Buddy megameetup for New Year's Eve!!!
Overview 0 words 66 12 34
Harley musuem in Milwaukee
Aug 08, 2008
Harleys 105th anniversary is end of august 2008 and the new musuem just opened...dont miss it
Overview 161 words 0 2 5

blenderboy's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Gurnee, Illinois, USA
Looking for a great breakfast This is not some typical chain stop but instead a family owned din…