TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 688,798 travelers just like you!

bitethelime

Name: Brett
Hometown: Prague, Czech Republic
Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Website: www.couchsurfing.org/profile.…
Join Date: December 19, 2007
Contributions: bitethelime has written about 3 places, shared 32 photos, left 35 comments, and smiled 10 times.
Travel Plans
Russia
Oct 18, 2017 – Aug 21, 2018
From Ulaan Baatar, Trans Siberian Railway Beijing to St. Pete, then on to Baltic states.
Burma, Myanmar
May 8, 2018 – May 16, 2018
Qatar, Qatar
Dec 8, 2022 – Dec 22, 2022
FIFA World Cup, winter of '22
» see all 102 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Convo Spanish, learning Czech & Khmer Language.
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Kumbh Mela Allahabad India 2013
5 weeks across 4750 kms of China
Angkor Wat, Beng Mealea in Cambodia, amazing structures.
World Cup South Africa 2010
Safari in Botswana, Victoria Falls Zambia/Zimbabwe
Profile
The goal in my travels is to cherish the beautiful nature that we haven't yet destroyed, to see both our diverse ecosystems and my amazing girlfriend in these fantastic locations together, to record and report back to my friends, family, basically anyone who will listen to me, that the world is worth seeing, worth experiencing first hand all the different peoples of the world who are basically seeking the same universal truths, and to break down any differentiating barriers or personal ignorances I have of other cultures. Plus the food is great.

I am now living in Cambodia! After a year in Prague my girlfriend and I decided to travel around SE Asia again. World Cup in South Africa was Ayoba amazing! India Kumbha Mela Spring '13, 4750 kms across China Summer '15, Prague May '13, Peru Spring '09, Brasil World Cup summer '14. Morocco/Italy/Slovakia Summer '16.
skippyed says:
We will be in Mongolia around mid June to 4th of July then taking train to Irkusk to get to Lake Baikal then Trans-Siberian across Russia until end of July.
Posted on: Mar 28, 2017
hujera says:
Hi Brett,

I see, that you are going to Prague in May this year. Should you have any questions about Prague or the Czech Republic, just let me know. I try to answer as good as I can.

Happy New year travels. :-)
Posted on: Jan 06, 2013
X_Drive says:
Happy Birthday!! And whether you have just joined or have been among us for several years I hope you haven’t grown up yet. Enjoy your chocolate cake and laughter with as many friends as you can and I hope the day includes some gold dropped in your lap for travel. May all your wishes come true!! :D
Posted on: Jan 24, 2012

bitethelime's Travel Reviews

Very cheap "Sights & Attractions" in Angkor, Cambodia
Most Amazing of sites! so much to see, could easily spend 2 or 3 days here and still miss struct…