TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 694,163 travelers just like you!

bhush2006
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Bhushan
Hometown: Pune, India
Location: Pune, India
Join Date: May 10, 2012
Contributions: bhush2006 has written about 19 places, shared 1,252 photos, left 4,096 comments, and smiled 3,066 times.
Travel Plans
Vietnam
Jan 18, 2018 – Jan 28, 2018
Planning for HCMC to Hanoi (Train/Bus) trip and sightseeing along the way. Flights booked. Looking for TBs.
Iceland
dream destination
Sometime... Sometime.. But definitely my lifetime dream to visit there.
Mauritius
dream destination
» see all 6 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Marathi, Hindi, English
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
My best travel experience was Philippines in Feb. 2013 when I visited BOHOL, Puerto Princesa and El Nido.

Recently I ended up attending a HUGE TB meetup in Bali (April 2014) and meeting lots of TB friends. Then I visited a pristine island of KANAWA for 4 days and also visited KOMODO national park. It was lifetime experience for me to stay at such a wonderful place.

In Feb. 2015 I been to TravBuddy meetup in Bangkok. Met lots of TB friends and enjoyed a lot.

Chased 4 Solar eclipses out of which could manage to see 2 Total Solar Eclipses and 1 Annular Solar Eclipse. I missed one due to thick cloud cover.
Profile
I am a straightforward person. Like to admire nature, wildlife, birdlife, beaches, sunsets.. and for that matter everything which is beautiful. Like to meet new people, explore new places. Would like to make friends here and if possible travel with them to some beautiful locations.

I love watching nice movies, read books, eating local delicacies, hear some good music.

Maurizioago says:
Thanks!
shavy says:
Thanks Bhushan!
stacey72 says:
Thanks very much, Bhushan! :)

bhush2006's Travel Blogs

Crossing Thai-Cambodia border overland
Mar 03, 2017
I had a wish to cross some international border overland. This time when I went to Cambodia, I decided to try it out. Despite …
Overview 264 words 11 5 23
Khardung-La (Khardung Pass), Ladakh
May 18, 2016 – Aug 31, 2016
It was my dream to visit Khardung-la (or Khardung Pass) which was once considered as the highest motorable road in the world. …
Overview 257 words 26 4 10
The Land of Sun, Snow and Sand
May 18, 2016
I visited Ladakh region of India in May 2016 with a small group. Ladakh is known as world's highest altitude cold desert. Enjoy…
Overview 223 words 33 6 88

bhush2006's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Siem Reap, Cambodia
During our TB meetup in the month of March 2017, we had planned to meet at Red Piano, Pub street…
Ridiculously Expensive "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Bangkok, Thailand
I visited this restaurant on 8th March 2017 for lunch. We were 6 Travbuddies who decided to meet…
Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Bangkok, Thailand
I visited Bangkok twice in last 3 years and both the times I stayed at Red Planet Asoke Hotel. S…