TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 688,793 travelers just like you!

baileymunro

Name: bailey munro
Hometown: Gabriola, Canada
Location: Gabriola, Canada
Join Date: September 10, 2012
Contributions: baileymunro has written about 1 place, shared 9 photos, left 11 comments, and smiled 26 times.
Travel Plans
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
(good) english ,(broken) spanish
Interests
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
I spent two weeks in mexico and all the locals were really nice and helpful.
Profile
Born to Travel!
cant wait to meet more people :)
Memo says:
Happy Birthday to you!
Wish you have a good one...

Cheers from Istanbul:)

{MeMo}
Posted on: Sep 05, 2014
cthunder86 says:
How was Bogota?
Posted on: Feb 25, 2013
marcoco says:
hello miss,thanks for aceept my request you are nice and beuaty i whise we make good friend shipe with him,first of all things i wanna say that live mocha rocks in changed my world and made me meet so many interesting people all around the world. i like sport (vollybal, traveling in mountains,fishing and syclyng ) , i very like book ,nature ,travel to other country , see the new place so find new cultures . i am trying to learn english languages,also my main purpose is find a partner for relantionshipe and to end marrige. now , i am try to provide an plan for tripe to turkye whit cyclyng between trabozone city and istanbole,all of this route there are the near black sea. .if you are wiiling to help me ,to realize this dream ,help me please.hope to hear you,r voice.
best regards
Posted on: Jan 19, 2013

baileymunro's Travel Blogs

Summer Tofino Trip!
Oct 27, 2012 – Nov 14, 2012
Amazing time in Tofino! me and a girlfriend hitch hiked from nanaimo! tried surfing for the first time.
Overview 212 words 4 1 22