azuLine Hoteles Mar Amantis I & II

Average rate: $43 - Hotel class: 3 stars
Carretera Port Des Torrent Apartado Correos 600 Sant Antoni de Portmany, Ibiza, Spain

azuLine Hoteles Mar Amantis I & II Rates and Deals

azuLine Hoteles Mar Amantis I & II Ibiza Reviews

Manooona Manooona
Got what we paid for :-0 Mar 12, 2011
I stayed here with some family members and friends in September last year - 2010. We chose the hotel as it was in San Antonio Bay and as we had a wee one with us thought it would be a little quieter.

Cant fault it, basically! We chose all inclusive so we would always have food lol and the choices were varied and changed everyday, I dont think any of us ever had a day when there wasn't something we didnt like!

Our rooms were tidied every day the communal areas were spot on too.

The entertainment varies a bit, its great for the kids and does give you soemthing to do whilst enjoying the free drinks until 11 I think it was, the only thing I would say is there were only 2 bar men on each night and there were a lot of guests wanting drinks and so there was always a massive queue, saying that they had no issues with you getting two at a time! :-)

azuLine Hoteles Mar Amantis I & II Overview

The Azuline Hoteles Mar Amantis I & Ii Ibiza is located just a few meters from the sandy San Antonio Bay and a short walk to the promenade. The beach offers a wide variety of water sports activities for those visitors so inclined. There is car rental and taxi service in the area. The airport in Ibiza is in close proximity to the Azuline Hoteles Mar Amantis I & Ii Ibiza.

The 7 single rooms and 301 double rooms of the Azuline Hoteles Mar Amantis I & Ii Ibiza are decorated with modern furnishings and outfitted with air conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, en suite bathrooms and balconies.

The Azuline Hoteles Mar Amantis I & Ii Ibiza consists of a 3 floor main building and a 4 floor annexed block with a total of 308 rooms. Some features on offer include a foyer with a 24 hour reception desk, a safe, a currency exchange facility, a lift and a café as well as 2 bars, 2 television rooms, 2 air conditioned restaurants. The property also provides Internet access, a bike rental desk, a kids’ playground and 4 swimming pools – 2 for adults a 2 for children.

azuLine Hoteles Mar Amantis I & II Amenities