Łazienki Park

Warsaw, Poland

Łazienki Park Warsaw Reviews

cimtech cimtech
My Trip to Royal Baths Park, Warsaw Aug 31, 2014
Lazienki Park also known as Royal Baths Park is the largest park in Warsaw, Poland, area about 76 hectares in the middle of the city.

I took a public bus from Old Town Castle square to Lazienki Park (so far I remember it was bus # 116). Entered the park from Chopin Monument side adjacent to Aleje Ujazdowskie (Avenue) side. Spend some time sitting, watching and taking some pictures of Chopin Statue which was the first monument that was destroyed during World War II.

It’s a huge park, so I was well prepared to walk couple of miles. Visited different part of the park like the beautiful Lazienki Palace on the water which stands on an artificial island and connected to the park by bridges on both sides. Also passed by the Roman Theater area where the stage is on the island. Visited the White Pavilion, Water Tower, Chinese Garden etc.

I have seen many Peacock in the park but too bad even waiting and waiting could not get a shot where peacock spreading their feathers. There are also many ducks in the lake and spotted a squirrel, I never saw a red squirrel before specially I see 100s of them every morning where I live but non of them are red.

It was couple of hours before I could come back the same place I entered the park, get on a bus and headed towards Rondo de Gaulie’s to grab a tram going towards the National stadium. In my opinion it’s a must see place if you are in Warsaw based on your priorities. I really enjoyed the trip.
Jozef Pitsudski right outside the …
Chopin Statue at Lazienki Park!
Chopin Statue at the Royal Bath Pa…
A red (blond i guess) Squirrel in …
Bojasem says:
wonderful place
Posted on: Jun 09, 2016
cimtech says:
Wave only got Gray color and hundreds of them in the park next to us, did not have nuts but only thing I could offer was power bar!
Posted on: Oct 02, 2014
EmyG says:
we have only red one or brown/red :) Did you take nuts for them? They love nuts!
Posted on: Oct 02, 2014