ascot hyde park hotel

ascot hyde park hotel Rates and Deals

ascot hyde park hotel London Reviews

curious_claire curious_…
Perfect if you're just looking for a bed in a nice hotel Aug 02, 2015
This was the hotel my mum had selected for her hen party. We had 8 girls wanting to stay in London so we booked 2 rooms of 4. We later found out that they don't usually let 4 people stay in the rooms we had booked but since whoever spoke to my mum on the phone had agreed to it they had no choice. You never argue with my mother haha

Since it was my mums hen party and I was the Londoner I was left with organising most it. I had been in contact with the hotel to see if I could go to the room early and decorate it first. They had agreed to it but I was starting to worry that when I turned up they wouldn't let me in. Thankfully this was not the case and I was allowed up. Actually the hotel staff were very helpful with this which was great. The guy on reception pretended not to know me when I came back with the group and made sure my mum got the right room key. It was really nice of them to help with this.

So the hotel itself. The location is really good, being near Hyde Park and not for from a couple of tube stations. The hotel itself is a little small and the stairs were pretty horrible, however, there was a lift you could use!

The rooms, while nice, were quite small. So if you wanted a room to hangout in then this probably isn't a good choice for you. However, if you just wanted a nice looking, comfy room to crash in at night then with it's location it's perfect for that.

I think each room was about £180 each so while not the cheapest, for central London it's reasonable. And with 4 of us in a room that made it cheaper for us.
The (narrow) Room
I did like the art work
The view
Bathroom

ascot hyde park hotel Overview

The Ascot Hyde Park Hotel London can be found within easy reach of numerous attractions, including the National Art Library. Guests will find that Royal Mews and the Wallace Collection are both 3 kilometers away. The hotel also offers easy access to Oxford Street, Notting Hill, and Hyde Park. The Ascot Hyde Park Hotel London offers guests a located quite near the bus and underground stations. These transit methods, along with rental cars and taxis, offer travelers convenient access to local points of interest, as well as London Heathrow International Airport.

All of the guestrooms at the Ascot Hyde Park Hotel London are well designed. Each of the 54 guestrooms includes cable television, as well as a DVD player and a coffee maker. Private bathrooms with hair dryers are offered in all guestrooms.

There are plenty of shops, restaurants, and leisure options near the hotel. There is a restaurant located right onsite. The hotel also offers a bar, as well as numerous other comforts and amenities.

ascot hyde park hotel Amenities

• Billiards
  • Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Ticket Service
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels